EVENT A New Chapter

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Aug 19, 2021.

1. (Also Cough Cough) This would have made for a nice Team Hunt

luvhaven, -Mrs_Mis-, xDemonx and 3 others like this.
  2. Nice avatars and furniture!

3. This theme goes back to formula and nothing hurts. Excellent avatars, and love that it's 20 days. No crazy rushing; Pun intended. Very breathable~ Thank you ATA!

4. Why y’all put the cute Avis in box? 😒🤬Guess I gotta open boxes now

5. i understand PIMD is made by an american company but there are sooo many american exclusive hunts😭😭😭 like wtf is rush week, i don’t even know what a frat is beyond movies (a house people live in together at college i think?) i understand fourth of july hunts because it’s a big event in the US but omggggggg it just feels like there are so many of these american hunts and none of the avis are ever good either

Joy, erlee, luvhaven and 5 others like this.
  6. Doesn’t change the point being made, but aren’t ATA Canadian?

Campus likes this.
  7. Getting bored of the repetitive pinky pastels and cutesy girl avis 😪

HexGirlVintage likes this.
  8. You know for it being a three month hunt, I do love the theme of this hunt and the avas

9. I'm an American college student, and I don't even know what rush week is or frats beyond what you said either! 😅

But I focus more on academics anyway XD

10. I totally understand the extension/prolonging of hunts from a production of new content standpoint, as in, the increasing demand of pushing out new and fresh designs/avatars/dorms/etc (previously) weekly/bi-weekly, however I don’t feel the increased drop tiers was necessary. Give the small stats a chance to finish a 125k hunt, not not finishing a 200k hunt in 3 weeks. I mean…I guess it makes sense to do both but whyyyyy 😖 Tbh I usually can hit 200k if I do minimal flashing and stay at my cc so I should be happy but it’s like blegh this is what I have to do every hunt now..(Im a completionist)

Campus and -Sett- like this.
  12. 🙄 she meant no comments i guess.

13. Oooff...first time here I accidentally posted without my comment 🙊

I agree with giving small stats a chance. Those people not spending money on this game will never finish a hunt

luvhaven likes this.
  14. How do you get the girl avi on the bottom right?

15. That'll be the avi for the 3rd/4th side story

MissyBee likes this.
  16. I feel you, it's impossible for small stats to complete hunt unless they open a ton of boxes/go for flashes. But that is how we all start out. And this is what pushes most fairies to get bigger and richer, so that they can be more effective in hunt completion. Why else would they upgrade/go for premium parties if not to get cash/stat items/complete hunt/get on LB for the honour? And this is what ATA wants, to get us invested and want to spend on the game. How else would they earn money?

Tbf, I think the drop tiers for this hunt is already wayyy more manageable compared to 2wks hunt. Most of the tiers (if not all) for this hunt, are less than 1.5x of the usual required drops considering you have an extra week to get drops. If distribute the drops evenly, completion at 200k in 3wks is akin to 133k in 2wks, which is already a huge improvement. Ofc, this also means that you'll have to stay active for a longer time to complete the hunt so that sucks.

And basic furni for 3wks, not a huge fan of that. But all in all, if we're just talking bout drops, this hunt seems like a pretty good deal to me 😕

amysticalmyth, Muschi and Diablo like this.
  17. Yeah correction not selling any dogs this hunt👉🏾👀👈🏾

18. I mean it’ll definitely be an adjustment, and like I agreed I know why they prolong it in addition to creating higher tier. It solves both questions of: what about the smaller stats? what about the bigger? both are being served with additional time and or stat item incentive. It’s just gonna be a drag waiting for new hunt every time now lol. I mean this hunt isn’t terrible but what if the next is 🤣

19. .....I thought ATA was from Canada 😓 But no in all seriousness I only know that as an American College Student Frats and Sororities had rush week to basically break in the new recruits (though most serious hazing was banned due to students getting seriously hurt) and they're are tons of parties

Muschi likes this.
  20. Special offer

3 furniture keys
    3 summer 2021 furniture boxes
    1 pim-key
    1 hunt box

For 199 ECs?!