Meatballs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Tell me ideas to put with meatballs. My dad wants to eat more variety of food now and meatballs are easy.

Anything that doesnt involve pasta coz he hates pasta. And not something spicy based.

Food shop day is tomorrow so want ideas to add what i need to the list. I dont go back to the shop during the week

2. You could do meatballs with rice, mash potatoes (honestly any potatoes), meatball subs.

I've had mushroom soup over meatballs and rice (love it) and another favorite are these meatballs with this grape jelly sauce (sounds weird but it's delicious) I'll try and find the recipe

Edit: basically something like this https://www.spendwithpennies.com/grape-jelly-meatballs/

3. I saw that thread when you did it. I cant read that much words

4. Swedish Meatballs
    Cocktail meatballs
    Meatball subs
    Meatballs in a zucchini boat
    Meatball pizza
    Italian wedding soup

5. Do it like IKEA with jam and furniture catalogue

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  6. Ew meat and jam siunds gross as fuck

7. It does but it's freaking delicious. Grape Jam + BBQ sauce + meatballs is amazing

RoseMilkTea and Ativan like this.
  8. I make turkey meatballs over regular meatballs

9. It's similar to having turkey and cranberry sauce. And if you haven't had that combo before you're missing out!

10. I tried turkey before and it was fuckn disgusting

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  11. ? Like just turkey in general? Lol

12. Real turkey is great and that added tryptophan makes it better tbh but meatballs ain’t tasty

13. Yehh

14. I don't like turkey either. I'll eat it, but I'd rather just eat chicken.

You can make meatballs with ground chicken

15. Fuck no not with how much it costs. For same price can get a whole chicken

• Low sodium Spam - Tru hates spam but Hawaii tricked me with masubi.

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  16. Buy the whole chicken then ask the butcher to cut it up and grind it for you. Same price.

17. Not here lol