Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. How about a Overwatch themed hunt? And a Widowmaker avatar? Just please don’t make her a LB avi if you do ever make a Overwatch hunt, ty😂💜

Ciabatta and Cinnabun like this.
  2. Poverty hunt.😬

Opal likes this.
  3. Ok the last and final is😂 covid or Vaccine hunt. It will be the best trust me.

4. I would love a Martial Arts Event where the 3-4 types of Avis could be like Karate, Muay Thai, Taikwondo and maybe Tai Chi

5. I love the Idea.

6. Already had this a couple of years ago with Muay Thai Avis in, I have some of the boxes 📦.

7. I'd love to see an updated dino hunt. Where the avis have cute little dinosaur patterns on their clothes with little accessories like jewelry or their wearing a dino hoodie that looks like T-Rex or a Triceratops!
    And the furni doesn't have to have dinos absolutely everywhere but it would be super cute to see dino toys on the shelves/desk and plushies on the bed/floor. Or even the 499 can be a pet all dressed up in a dino costume! And the furni can be like "painted" with dinos/paleo animals or plants like this person got old furni from a yardsale and made it their own!

8. I hope the current Yacht Summer Girl hunt was your interpretation of this comment idea 😊 and/ or the Berried Treasure

9. 💕👽Alien hunt👽💕 🛸💨

Bunni_B and Warmchick like this.
  10. We should have a haunted amusement park themed hunt

Bunni_B and TabloidJunkie like this.
  11. I like the idea

Bunni_B likes this.
  12. OH MY GOD YESSSS CORALINE HUNT DUSUDUWUHWGSH

13. How did...HOW DID YOU DO THAT??? TEACH ME YIUR WAYS

14. Some ideas mentioned here was given in the survey (currently ongoing at the time of this posts) just to say for anyone wondering if this thread works or ”if ATA really listen to us”
    ⚠️ it doesn’t mean it will happen 💯 ⚠️

15. Hope ATA will bring Covid-19 hunt.

Like they will do something tricky or glitchy that all players r covid +ve and hunt drops should be like vaccines or parts to when players finish collecting all the drops to fill the target like 15000 main/ 1500 side or something eles idk. They will get vaccinated and safe.
    Something like that...

Ingnore my english & thankyou if you understood my content or concept whatever it's called.🥃

16. Hey so... How about something along the lines of Party Monster or REPO! The Genetic Opera?

17. I'm a female trucker. And a very girly one 😏. I would love to see a trucker theme🥺❤.

Bunni_B likes this.
  18. My hunt suggestions are -
    • Paranormal/ scary/ haunted/demonic
    • Sci-fi
    • Instrumentalists
    • Inspired by something from pre historical stories
    • Environmentalists/ something like agriculture/ or any earthly factors like flora and fauna
    • Anime
    • Fairytales
    • Sports
    • Galaxy based something
    • Floral

19. All done.

20. Ughhh i cant find it but someone said something about Minecraft nd i deff want a minecraft hunt🥺💚

Bunni_B likes this.