So stupid

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Why are people becoming so much more and more stupid as time goes on? I dont understand. Like people getting more and more stupid as fuck and more and more lazy as fuck

2. People have always been stupid they just didn't have a public platform, aka social media, to spread their stupidity before.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  3. Because people have started to realize it’s easier to play dumb and have somebody tell them the answer rather than having to find it themselves

4. Is no one seeing the irony in this post? No? Just me? Ok.

5. Im allowed to be stupid ive had over 300 head knocks and had 5 concushins. But ive never understood people in general tbh. This is just something ive noticed more and more

6. People getting stupid coz they are lazy.

7. So like, Gen Z?

8. Idk. Idk what set each person is in

9. Stupidity pays the bills in many cases

10. How

11. So many celebrities/“influencers” that have absolutely no talent or redeeming quality but yet have thousands+ of fans etc

12. True

13. I mean… you can’t entirely say they have no talent… they have a talent for growing a huge following to the point they don’t really have to work lol I’d say that’s it’s own talent right there. Talent for tricking a lot of people into thinking they’re important? Idk lol

• Cute Dyno app rat doing some self reflecting.
    • Good Job Girl - you do you.

14. Charlie is a man.

15. [​IMG]
    😆😆

16. People get complacent

17. Its whatever. Ive noticed Tru calls everyone a chick so i dont get bothered by it when he says it

Muschi likes this.