Merc Tax

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheSagittarian, Aug 17, 2021.

?

Is a Merc Tax a good idea?

1. Yes

11.5%
  2. No

65.4%
  3. Not interested

23.1%
  1. From last 5 hours I'm contributing my my time to write on this shit post. How more u expect from a noob.
    You are 6mcs HULK with self respect I guess.

Plz don't ask a begger (Me) to sponser you. If possible give me something so I can survive 🀲 πŸ₯΄πŸ€Œ

2. I dont think you're even processing the thread correctly.

Like, your focus has been nowhere near the point of the thread. Instead, you're focusing on the club I'm in and decided to use that to bash my thread.

3. I'm trying to get the well know tag so I'm spamming your thread to collect likes🀣

You already have it , I know it's feel good when bunch of people comment.

You can bash This Thread 🀣🀌

4. Keep bashing, good night bro 😏🚬πŸ”₯

• Sooooo much crying here on a lame thread. Sad : (
    • Tru votes lock the tread on GP.
    • : (

5. πŸ₯ƒπŸš¬πŸ₯± I'm drunk as fuck can't find the dislike button so I pressed like button of this thread 2times.

And who the duck voted yes ?

I got a new idea I'll post my own threads and I'll vote myself 'yes' no need fake people in life who gonna come and pres 'No', πŸ₯±πŸ₯ƒπŸš¬

Merc Tax πŸ˜‚ what the faxπŸ˜‚

6. You forgot me 😣 there are spider webs in my notification πŸ₯Ί
    You know what I mean 😏

7. Clubs charge perms for ec parties? We have never even considered that.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Mercs are just extra active players who can afford to club hop. Let their activity level pay off. They don't need taxing.

Plenty of perms in club also only get on to hit SPECIAL parties and therefore act as mercs.

Regardless, I say NO to party tax.

The only appropriate response to those money-grubbing goons is to tell them that you never asked for them to start a premium party, that you only get on twice per day and your unload happens at that time no matter what.

If you want my item because you chose to have a premium party when I logged on, you can cram it and the item.

I was happy with any other party.

9. It's very popular among clubs catered to newer/smaller players, as an incentive to get people to drop for premiums in home club instead of running off to a session.

10. We encourage perms to drop at home by always giving the dropper unlimited notes. It works for us. We still have people go to sessions but they come back. And drop here as well.

11. Yeah, my club doesn't have any issues with getting people to drop. We don't have unlimited DNs for droppers, but do have allotted amounts they're allowed depending on which type of party they dropped for.

But we're both in fairly well-ranked, successful clubs, and my club has quite a few big spenders (not sure about yours but I assume you do too). I remember as a smaller player (like under 1mcs), it was lucky to get a cat and have it dropped in the club at any given moment.

12. I think clubs that require gifting are stupid so I guess I don’t even get the point of any of this?

13. I dont mind gifting for some parties. But i dont wanna be nagged to do it. I will gift when i wanna. I get the idea behind it but still

14. If the name of the club Changes dose it change any other thing

15. The name of the club