POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Pizza pop art
    Cat cafe
    Dog star
    And all the invite parties. You can join a premium club for 1 bento to do a session of generally 50 ish parties or hit one if your club is doing it

2. The boxes from the hunt. Has all the furni in it from that hunt and a couple avis and the drops from that hunt

3. Extra credit parties are also known as premium parties or drop parties. You need to be in a club that starts the party, then one person in the club needs to activate it using a special item/s.

Then everyone in club is able to hit it. You can also join a club that is already doing a premium party and hit it.

To activate the premium parties, you need to buy the activating items and drop them.
    Those items are pizza kinis (pizza pop art), hypnocat (cat cafe), money dog (dog starzz), or invites (event-specific parties).

4. Hunt boxes are earnt randonly by finishing parties. They require PIMkeys to open

5. What is the link about the party of the day?

6. Click Here

7. POTD Source:
    ⚙️Settings➡️Forum➡️Search, Parties Of The Day➡️Go To Last Page.

Feel free to add or wall me for more details.
    Thankyou🤗

8. Anyone’s offer wall broke or is it just me lol

9. To much steps. Just tap new posts from main forum page then last page of parties of the day thread

10. Where do we get the PIMD avatar that “NinjaGirl” has on rn? Anyone know? since I’m not getting an answer from her.

11. That's a March Monthly Avatar, it was available in shop in March which could be bought with 62 Avatar coins or from March timer box, now you can get the avi only if you've March timer box.

Muschi and DimpzBearz like this.
  12. Yes, that doesn’t guarantee you’ll get the avatar. That’s just where it came from. It’s just based on your luck at that point 😂😂

Wish you all the best in getting that avatar!

13. ^ that too yeah LMAO luck and rl monies matter so much in Pimd 🌝🤌🏼

14. Lol thank you

15. @the_foreigner

16. What can I do with Maeve/Alf items? Can I sell them?😭

17. I don't this players use to for anything but u can sell it, some collectors buy it.

18. You can gift me them and the pieces

19. Yes, same as any other tradable item.

20. I’ve been permanently disabled for saying 15+ lines. I’m 20 years old and now cannot message anyone because someone reported a message claiming me to be a minor.