69k hueheheuehue

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ka-Ka-KarotCake, Aug 15, 2021.

1. To stop these kinda acc buy/sell activities ATA must do something about IMEI locking system with account identification (like when we sent request to them for account recovery).

2. Theres no way to fully stop it unless ata goes to the extreme of requiring photo id when making a acc then to recover it. And no one gonna do that

3. Exactly a tremendous good idea "Photo ID" verification. Yesh...

4. Ata would lose at least 90% of their playerbase if they did that and would struggle to get new players

5. I don't have any Idea about their company rules and regulations but if they trying to stop back marketing they must do it.
    And people will find a way to continue these kinda activities

6. There would be a entire new level of security rules and laws they have to follow if they were to start getting such private information from people. Would be really expensive to. And as I said. Ata would lose at least 90% of their playerbase coz i dout many people if any would be ok with giving personal information to randoms

7. Meaning the game would go bust

8. Then its better to give 'Bento Anchors' and Disable trade and gift feature if found any player doing black marketing 🤣

9. Or bann them to get party drops.

It will be like they r alive Inside a deadbody🤣

10. Chill bro, that was from the TxT or whatever his name is

11. is the same person

12. I think byte knows that already

13. reminding my old ass ✋😔

14. I still have the highest post count out of all active forumers, I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with how at least forums function and what I can and can't use them for my dude. But thanks I guess

X0X0, Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  15. They do

16. Please don't remind me. I will surpass you one day. 💅

17. I- do now 🗿 what a fucken nerd that guy is

18. Pls ily old ass, idk fr

19. Thanks for the compliment ma'am thats y maybe...

20. I've been waiting for this for like a year and a half now 😔

Muschi likes this.