Hi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NurseBecky, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Hi guys. Currently stuck at home cause I gots the rona. What’s everyone up to?

2. Cursing a song stuck in my head from a game.

3. Did you get it from patients at the hospital

4. Whole city is in lockdown from the rona. Since last week and could be a month or more of lockdown.

5. That sucks. But unfortunately a lot of people didn’t want to, and still don’t, take it seriously. So here we are again.

Frying_Pan and This_Is_Jessie like this.
  6. When they announced the lockdown, everyone went to panic buy stuff. Many without masks.

Unfortunately it seems like most people have an IQ under 100 so that made things temporarily worse.

This virus has been a big show of the important of patience and saving.

Frying_Pan likes this.
  7. Waiting for food to come coz i cant be fuckd washing dishes to make my own food

8. Better off moving to China

9. Yeah. They don't have any Coronavirus at all!

10. Where it begins is where it ends!! Pack your bags off to China you go!

11. Feel better soon

12. Nah

13. I’m right here tho

14. It’s me. I am her.

15. Since there’s talk of me being dead, I’ll offer an update. I had some rona symptoms, got better, all’s good. However I have a blood clotting disorder, and today when I woke up my chest was tight, sorta hard to breathe, could be the post rona flare up people are getting, but it’s also a symptom of clots in the lungs. So I came to the ER, where I’ve been sitting for over 5 hours in the waiting room as of right now. 🙂👌🏼

16. No I didn’t get it from patients actually I havnt worked with anyone covid positive this year

17. My half of a braincell was just obliterated.