69k hueheheuehue

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ka-Ka-KarotCake, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Can you guys help me get to 69,000 dance losses pls

2. You are 16.3MCs Not a very big deal. And you are also not silenced. Please ask in campus/Pub.
    So you can get a PvP partner real quick.
    Thankyou🌹

3. Really trying to become a mod huh lmao

4. Why i should try hard to become a moderator. I really don't believe i can become one of them, why? -my personal reasons.
    To help people or guide them or Asking them to see forum thread or telling people the use and importance of Forums guide or tagging them in threads which they r looking for, I don't need to be a moderator. Any old player who has sympathy towards newcomers and clear mind to help community can do it like I'm trying my best to do.
    You can also do it if you want.
    Thankyou🌹

5. I
    I don't know what i read and what i replied. If replied wrong feel free to tell me whats my mistake. I'm not good in English and still i have problems understanding some English sentences and words.
    Thankyou🌹

6. you even have “mod” in your name oof

7. Mods can be identified by this badge in their awards section. Double check they have it if you want to be totally sure.
    [​IMG]
    I won't tag people who has 'Mod' or Their IGN is 'Moderator'. By writeing 'Mod' in IGN don't make a player moderator. I'm not sure its again Tou or Tos, if it is then I'll definitely remove'Mod' from my IGN.
    Thankyou🥃

8. Thank you I feel much wiser now

anywho why not 69,696 dance losses eh?

9. Theres nothing wrong with asking on here. Forums is dead as fuck we need more threads

10. Didn't you make a Pvp thread for the hunt?

11. Jopo's 10 year badge probably means they aren't a newcomer who needs to be told where to post something
    [​IMG]

12. Stfu and hit me noob

13. Cuz it's not complete 😔 I'd need 696,969 for me to be satisfied

14. Thank you Rose bbg for defending me and contributing to my target 💚

15. Oh sure sir i made one for those silenced people who are not able to ask in pub and campus. It's HERE
    Thankyou🌞

16. Yes i agree with with you ma'am/sir but as i learnt badge don't mean a player is experienced, a newcomer can get 10year badge if login after 10years when he/she opend his/her pimd account, ididnt meant to hurt or insult someone.
    I'm sorry🌹

17. I wish i could help you but I'm sorry im low stat i cant do that.
    Thankyou🌞

18. Tbh its more likely for a noob to buy a old acc then someone just being gone for fuckn forever. Accs get bort and sold probly near daily