Most expensive furni ?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Missio, Jun 20, 2019.

1. not related but i wanna know how much a biblio 999 is?

2. Anybody wanna buy festival light's desk???I'm selling for a cheap price

3. I find it dumb that spring showers is super expensive yet you can buy it in the store? Lol ... Like wut?

People are trying to sell it like the same amount as coz or more expensive ? ridiculous lol

4. The 999 that I want (Malice In Wonderland) I heard, it’s near 200b now! I think it’s better to just open boxes…. And I my favourite (999) of all time! I’m trying to get the full dorm! I’m not sure how much it is exactly but defo between 100B+ and 200b 😅

5. Thats probly the most wanted 999 in the game so im not suprized it super expensive now

6. Wow, I’d say so! Opening boxes are the way to go in this case 😬 thanks tho 😬 people are gonna profit sooo much if they have the 999 😬 I hope I answered the question! I’d be proud 😌💅🏻

7. I mean i have no idea how much its worth. I just know im constantly seeing so many people in forums campus and pub posting wanting to buy it

8. How can i log out of my profile to swap to another one

whyamistillhere likes this.
  9. This isnt the question thread. But once your acc is 24hrs old you can tap the cog in top left. Then go account, device linking then disconnect.

Make sure your acc is linked to a email or facebook acc thats different from your main if you want access to your new acc still

10. T10's are fairly expensive and price varies wildly on them.

Wonderland and Cursed box 999's I think are the most expensive (non T10's) I've seen and commonly see sales of them for 200-250 bentos.

I think Champaign Space and Biblio 999s are some very close seconds, commonly between 150 - 200 bentos.

I belive all the furni listed above is 3+ years old at this point, so on top of the furniture in general looking good you have the added rarity to them. They are very well wanted and the furni is harder and harder to come across as people abandon their old accounts that hold these items on them.

Ever since the introduction of timer boxes furni has been easier to obtain, flood the market with, and overall create a bigger supply of which is another reason why you don't see newer furni items going for as much. (Or why some old furni prices skyrocketed)

11. How much does balcony in the sky 999 sell for?

12. So, that don't tell me anything. Price of my balcony in the sky 999???

13. At least 3 peps.

14. Um, gotta be more. Anyway it's gone. Traded it.

15. It was traded for kawaii mirror 999

16. HOW MUCH IS THE KAWAII MIRROR 999 WORTH??

17. You can ask furniture pricing questions on this thread, or in the #advice channel on the pimd discord.
    But I think it's like 25b.

18. Oh idk 😐

19. Well that was the most expensive furniture i want 👍👍