Kefo's Fusion-glish Breakfast

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Kefo's Fusion-glish Breakfast!!

This dish is inspired by the Full English Breakfast! A unique, hazardous, and extremely iconic British meal that reveres Protein! Low GI and high protein foods are good as breakfasts or brunches because you need the energy throughout the day! I have long admired Mexican and other cultures that have breakfast, lunch, or bunch as the main meal of the day. There seems to be not justification for a large dinner except that people don't wake up early enough, or something but as a result, we have our main meal at night time so then sleep on our calories and then have low energy throughout the day and many people consume lots of caffeine to stay energetic throughout those days.

I know that protein is said to wake people up, and hangover cures are often full of it. Also low GI foods are important in the morning. These are foods that release their energy gradually over a long period of time rather than spiking early.

Traditionally cooked to overcome hangovers and the like, and to satisfy large families occasionally, this dish serves protein! It is a slave to two things! That meaty flavour, and your budget! The Full English breakfast is a treat. An assembly of the rare proteins you don't have every day.

If you have bacon every day, the full English should not include it! It is a treat!

That is to say that because the meal is subservient to expensive and delectable protein, All protein is welcome! 90% of a full English breakfast should be protein or flavours that emulation protein, with minimal elements to offset that!

The sheer amount of fat, protein, and carbs in it is alarming and it isn't an exaggeration to say it can be a heart attack in a pan! 🧂🧈🍖🍞

Remember that you are mortal and this is supposed to be a shared meal! This version is for four people! But you can make it for more or less by adding or removing elements.

Further healthification can be occur with downsizing of portions and the addition of a vinegary, leafy green salad (which I will include in this recipe)!
    Remember, the dose makes the poison 🍵☠️🥗

The use of salt and fat should be regulated when modifying the dish. Handle with care ☠️

Finally, to recap, an "authentic" Full English Breakfast doesn't fulfill its original purpose and can be incredibly unhealthy.

This recipe fulfills its original purpose and is healthier, for the modern man.

Ingredients

Primary ingredients
    Large salad bowl
    Clean cloth for wringing vegetables dry
    The largest pan you have!
    Vegetable oil
    Garlic

Protein - meted by the person!
    1 person🥷 Fried eggs
    2 people🧑‍🚀 Baked beans
    3 people🙆 2 sausages, chicken, beef, salami, pork, lamb, chipolita)
    4 people🙋 Livers & hearts

(optional) + any other proteins🍖 you can thing of. Barbecue! Bone marrow! Bulgogi! Lentils! Fish! Kippers, Scallops, Oysters! Ribs! Steak!
    In this rendition, I have excluded the traditional Black pudding and Bacon because of their high fat content!

Cooked Vegetables
    3/4 red Onion +
    Fresh Tomatoes +
    Mushrooms all
    Salted with
    Pepper and topped with
    Provolone, American, Gouda, Swiss, or Mozzarella Cheese

🥗Salad vegetables
    (3+ leafy greens)
    🌿Rocket
    🌿Lettuce
    🌿Spinach
    🌿Kale
    🥬Collard greens
    🥒💦Cucumber
    🌱💦Sprouts.
    🧅💦1/4 Red onion
    🍂Pumpkin seeds
    Add Vinegar and olive oil

Vegetables for Bubble and Squeak patty
    Potato,
    Leek, and
    Cabbage patties

Pan-wide seasonings
    Sage,
    Rosemary,
    Pepper,

Accomompaniments
    Worcestershire,
    Vinegar,
    Hot sauce,
    Toast,
    Pulpy Orange Juice

Method

Prep:
    1) chop onion, mushroom, and tomatoes. Season with salt.

2) Shred potatoes, leek, and cabbage in food processor and squeeze them dry in a clean tea towel.

3) Prep Salad by filling a large bowl with
    . Rocket
    . Lettuce
    . Spinach
    . Kale
    . Cucumber
    . 1/4 Red onion (ribbons)
    . Bean or brussel sprouts
    . Pumpkin seeds
    then add vinegar and olive oil

Cooking:

In the Pan!
    *note* as foods finish cooking put them to the side of the pan so they only receive indirect heat.
    1. Start heating pan to high with some vegetable oil and bruised garlic in it.
    2. Insert bubble and squeak patties
    3. Insert mushrooms, onions, and capsicum. When done, Push to one side of the pan and place cheese shingles on top so they will steam under it.
    4. Insert sausages
    5. Add rosemary, sage, thyme, and loads of pepper between the cooked vegetables and sausages.
    6. Insert offal (liver and hearts)
    7. Insert baked beans on the side to warm up and for the sauce to season its surroundings. (Optionally) enrich its tomato sauce
    8. Insert eggs
    When eggs are done! turn off the hot plate and
    Toast bread and cut into four squares each

When toast is done, take the pan off the heat and place toast slices on warm plates.

Serve with pulpy orange juice and sauces.

2. Pulpy orange juice :(

3. every day i eat 2 pop tarts for breakfast

4. [​IMG]I googled whether they were good for breakfast and first article was "top 15 unhealthiest foods" 🤭 Substitute it for cereal

5. Sounds expensive as fuck and sounds like a fuck ton of food for 1 meal

6. Poptarts are just colored sugar. Nothing good about them

7. Also disappointed theres no picture with this

8. 🤲 haven't ate food from 3 days. 🤲

9. I only like unhealthy cereal with high sugar contents

10. I have 2 dollars

11. I've never had an English breakfast, the baked beans always threw me off. Though I have had refried beans and hasbrowns before 🙃 refried are superior

12. Have Liver and onions.

13. Refried beans aren't vinegary or sweet enough to cut through the rest of the fat in the dish. You need the tomato sauce in the baked beans to make the dish. The sauce is actually kinda more important than the beans in that element.

The taste of regular heinz baked beans is the most iconic part of a fry up. Replacing it with refried beans would make the meal irrecognizable. 😂

If you had refried beans and a home made tomato sauce on top, that could class it up but it'd be more effort and feel less rustic.

14. I like putting BBQ sauce and a splash of apple cider vinegar on my beans. My mom adds brown sugar 😋 Woody's Barbecue concentrate is my choice, smoky and spicy.

Kefo likes this.
  15. I think my problem is I don't like baked beans. They are too sweet to be savory beans and not sweet enough to be dessert beans.

16. DESSERT BEANS??!? Like Jelly beans?!? :O
    And sure, it's all about balance. Lots of ways to tone down the sauce. Can add tomato paste, vinegar, chili, or garlic.

Or go the other way and add BBQ sauce to make them sweeter.

17. Scrambled egg with candy sauce will do!

18. I love a good jelly bean but no, like the sweet red bean paste in taiyaki and mochi