Why dont tutors get a choice? What is consent?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Infamous, Aug 1, 2021.

1. That is rich coming from girl who dance farms 10mcs and below and uses alt to also farm small player 😂 Please attach picture of me bullying and hostage hiring. At this moment none of my tutors want to be let go, which I let them know they are free to go 😂

2. yeah I know, it’s partly implausible due to how the game mechanics have been thus far but it’s an interesting topic and suggestion at hand that I think notes an apparent underlying issue

3. I’ve gotten a few really great pointers and suggestions out of this thread from a few people. I think I will be making a follow up thread but it will be another suggestion that I think a lot of you will get behind. Thanks

4. Devs don't think people can handle their game

5. Okay I read most of this. All I really want is to be able to block/unblock someone from hiring me. It doesn't change any other functions. But this would stop ✋ someone from hiring me after I told them I wanted someone to keep/have Me. There is a level of rudeness and disrespect that happens with that. And it is in a way a social feature. They have a pupil/tutor chat. And one of the purposes of the pupil/tutor function is to help new players. So I wouldn't want someone who does interact with me as my pup. Especially when they disrespect my wishes when someone else who is helping me grow and learn the game wants to have me and they hold me hostage.

UnholyAlphaWolf and Stephy like this.
  6. Dang does that mean
    They went Bankrupt 👁👄👁

7. The tutor chat isn't the only way of communicating with them though. If you want to be social, you could always contact them through PMs, walls, or gifts. I mean, do they require you to be their tutor so they'd help you...?

8. I like the concept and have thought about this in the past too, but I think that’s why they created relationships. You both have to agree and can’t be stolen. I think it would be nice to implement something like that for maybe your top 3 tuts (whoever you decide, not based on stats or anything). That way you can secure 3 people, but the sfw part of the game isn’t entirely crushed. It would essentially be like having 3 additional relationship partners. 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

9. It changes how the tut market works and changes farming. So yes it does change other functions ALOT

KingOfDarkness and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  10. I think this would be the best idea out of all of it so you can help people out and keep them from being harassed. it would also help keep your stats somewhat when people are farming you and completely stripping you. I’ve been stripped of tuts on multiple occasions which is why I try to hire lower people that won’t be as appealing to a farmer. I’ve also had people hire my alts off me for the sole purpose of trying to get a rise out of me. it’s just food for thought, being able to lock a few tuts would help but also could be detrimental as well if they lock you while you’re being harassed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chrisy18 likes this.
  11. If you want to keep a tutor/have a top-three, just make them overpriced.

12. I have a friend that got hired by a guy that is farming her in a lifetime farming. He's basically forcing her to look at him as he hits her daily.

13. She doesnt have to look at his profile at all tf you on

14. For once I agree with mods, tutors are free market, it's a game,grow up 😂

15. How is it when she looks at her profile, she not supposed to see him.hes right there on her profile. Tf

16. All see is a name. Even then dont have to pay attention to it. I don't even know who my pup is coz i dont care about looking.

Farming is part of the game. Always has been always will be. If you don't like it then go find a non pvp game to play

17. [​IMG]

Infamous likes this.
  18. She sees him because he hired her,she does not look on his profile. She sees that stupid name and avi everyday. She blocked him so I can guarantee she doesn't look at his profile. But it doesn't stop him from farming her for life which is against the rules yet ata does nothing about that either

19. Again farmer for life. I was told was against the rules and simply because a person is a dick and tells me to do something doesn't me I shall. And it's not me getting farmed

20. Still nothin’ 😂🤷‍♂️