EVENT The Bosky Man

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Why the fuck not? Why not have full energy loss and full money exchange?

MtnDewMe likes this.
  2. I would imagine it’s because it’s a PvP hunt with the main goal of collecting bats and not a normal hunt.
    The hunt would be more difficult to complete for lower players if they had to choose between participating in parties or PvP, without spending a ton of $ on DNs.

3. ninetails made good points. We also have to consider peace tags. I’ve hit tens of people and only 2 have had peace tags- if you lost all stats like normal PvP, many MANY more players would use the tags and limit player interaction for this portion of the hunt. Along with that, it would typically be smaller accounts using the tags and screwing over other smaller accounts who are struggling already.

Muschi, Diablo, they and 3 others like this.
  4. When you can name almost every re-skinned piece of furni....ATA got a problem with creativity

they, Mun3ca and ninetales like this.
  5. Extremely sorry for posting this msg here.
    I'm silenced so i can't msg on walls, campus and pub to get hitts.
    I have 300+ bats and im 8mcs+.
    Please hitt me.
    Thankyou🌹

6. You try coming up with brand new never sone before content that doesnt break copyright laws every 1-2 weeks for 10+ years

xPeachMamii-, Muschi, Diablo and 2 others like this.
  7. I just want to know why when I attack someone it says "Winner" in big bright green letters but right below that it says "You lost" in small red font. 🤔

8. And I don't understand how I've been fighting people in all ranges who have more than 250 bats and have gotten zero bats from them, but when I asked my RS to hit me once she gets 207 bats from me in one go. What gives?

9. Ignore this, I figured it out. 😅

10. ATA needs a Zero star for this hunt. I was so excited for first Spooky hunt and I'm heartbroken. 😭💀

Can we move on to next hunt? Let's do steampunk, plaque doctor.

Don't let the person who programmed this scam back on for the rest of the year. Put them on Bathroom cleanup or something.

shroomchick and eileen like this.
  11. Can we have an opt out option when it comes to PvP hunts because people become arse holes and rude.

they and Opal like this.
  12. Why didn't I get bats from hitting :(:(

13. Thank you for a scary hunt that’s not pink and frilly. ((So over the girly crap.)) It’s like the cursed boxes furni reimagined 😍

Magick and Diablo like this.
  14. Sorry to hear if you feel that you're not receiving enough bats from your hits but our team has checked this system now multiple times, and we can verify that the intended values are now being calculated.

For the amounts of bats, there are many different factors being accounted for. The differences/similarities in your accounts, amounts of bats you each have (you can only take a max % of what they have), MISC stats, and RS bonus all go into factoring this. On top of this, there is luck and variance with each hit, especially considering the % that could possibly be taken, so you may receive more or less than your other hits.

If you continue to attack players that are near your account size and have a large number of bats, you should be able to maximize the amount you get, but this is absolutely not guaranteed. It's entirely possible to only receive 1 or 2 bats from a hit, maybe even none.

We hope that you'll have some better luck soon though. All the best!

👆🏼That's what ATA told me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Best of luck to all 🍀

15. The person you hit needs to have bats, themselves.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Yeah sure but I literally make no money off my farms and they don't lose any. They just killed pvp for everybody for no reason.

The game feature working as intended means you actually make like double the money you make from party per hit, instead players need to consider whether doing pvp is even worth the energy.

There is no enticing plunder like normal.

They have made it so that afterwards, people will still prefer to hit parties rather than do pvp.

That is the real reason and what I am asking is why they want to forsake pvp in that manner!

Only sissies are afraid of losing money on this game and if they only hit people with the padding on, their fear of losing money won't subside.
    The devs should just encourage players to hire tutors to protect their money and keep it safe rather than disabling regular pvp mechanics.

17. Does anyone know which side story gives you the story Avi? Wm cause I don’t check forums that often. Thanks!

18. Meh. Same copy and paste bs rather than listening. That’s to be expected at this point, though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

19. Because faeries cried enough

GothThot and Diablo like this.
  20. For someone always posting about helping new players you sure are judgy af. Whenever I saw this game marketed there is little to no indication of pvp. Some of us don’t like pvp and we already have no say if some bully decides it’s fun to destroy the game for someone else just because they have a different playing style. Faries already have to deal with the fact it’s a pvp hunt. You complain about everythingggg yet stan ATA if they do something YOU like. You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too. Don’t pretend like only your way is the right way to play. It’s getting real old.

Mun3ca and TouchingGrass like this.