EVENT The Bosky Man

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Yeah, itā€™s getting annoying. Weā€™ve had semi-fair pvp LB before, but this one is catering to the big guys once again. I just hit someone who has 650 bats, was in the double digits MCS but still a bit lower than me and the most I got was 14.. one time. The rest were 4-10, mostly being 4-7. Thanks ATA.

2. I absolutely adore the monster avatars for this hunt, especially the M one. I was so disappointed to see he was LB, until seeing he was for top 100 pvp LB as well. Iā€™ve been able to do well in past PVP hunts and hit LB... but this time? Iā€™ve been hitting people with 300+ for almost an hour and I have 4 bats because of this system in place.. while people 100MCS+ that have the opportunity to spend money on this game frequently, while many of us canā€™t, are reaching 20 or even 60+ when smaller players who are still 25-60MCS (that Iā€™ve personally seen) have been expressing annoyance towards difficulties and a messed up system.

I get yā€™all gotta make money and all.. but youā€™re just shooting yourselves in the foot. Bad reviews and players leaving daily donā€™t seem worth it imo, especially when itā€™s an easy fix. Thatā€™d just leave a bad taste in my mouth to see as a buiz owner. šŸ˜¬

ninetales likes this.
  3. idk if this has been asked, but how do we get the avis on the promo? the girl in the orange shorts. I donā€™t see them in avi or hunt boxes or anything ! xx

4. She's in third and fourth side story

shroomchick, Muschi and ninetales like this.
  5. are there any changes? yesterday I can't take any amount of bats from someone who has the same stats with me, until i learned that i should hit 1/4 of my stats. earlier i was hit by someone with the stats with me and he was able to take a bat from, just 1 tho

ninetales likes this.
  6. thank you so much!

8. Their right..besides the fact that it looks like you sell your stat items. Those items help you with pvp. It's why smaller ppl can hit you.

9. It got changed back to normal hit range. But drops are still random luck mostly single digits

10. Same....
    Be courteous & check to see if the person is online or tag their wall so others don't hit them as much.
    I went to bed with 200 & woke up with 37. Only counted two the 50 since I couldn't accept the next level which is 350.

TouchingGrass likes this.
  11. Its always been like this tho. I think its something like. Coz the next part of the quest isnt active then it doesnt see it as happening

12. Thanks for fixing it despite lying about it and sending everyone who sent in a ticket a copy + paste on how to hit people !

GothThot, Andreea1394 and ninetales like this.
  13. PvP hunts are the WORST been desperqtly trying to save my bats only to have them all TAKEN within 10 minutes of me getting back online. What a waste of my drops and my ECs talk about a DN greedy hunt.

14. How do we get the avis on the top far right? I want the scared dude w blood on him SO BADLY

15. I can't recall because usually you're ACTIVELY doing an action so you can accept next level as you play.

But definitely communicate with ppl you're hitting & being hit by especially since others have complained the drops are low this hunt.

16. No, usually it counts any drops you receive. Typically, you can just continue accepting the rewards as long as you have that amount.

17. I'd say it will be from the second side drop, since all the other avis are accounted for on the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread & the hunt boxes šŸ˜Š

18. I hit someone in the top 20 VIP with 300 plus bats and got 1.

So far since the "fix" there are 3 people I have found I can get more than 1 bat from. Not impressed

eileen likes this.
  19. I just donā€™t understand how when I hit I get at most 5 bats, but when I get hit I lose 89 or 74 or 45. Itā€™s like itā€™s set up for failure. And only people 80+mcs actually get decent amount. At least thereā€™s stats for losing bats.

MtnDewMe, ninetales and eileen like this.
  20. Thatā€™s also a good point. Even people of a decent MCS amount get 1-20 when hitting people with hundreds of bats, but when I have 200-400 and get hit by someone with a huge MCS difference, they easily get 40-70+. It makes no sense, even with the ā€œluckā€ factor it makes LESS sense.