EVENT The Bosky Man

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Smh i don’t get bats at all anymore😂 not even from the ones i used to..this is just weird fr

2. They finally fixed it, try people in your meet people list or just around your stats 👍

Smaller players will give very little rewards in this correct pvp system 👍

Muschi, Jie, TheSavageKing and 2 others like this.
  3. Yay more Negan bats, I'm having deja vu. Happy they fixed the issue, I have also been hitting people and not taking their bats.

Losti likes this.
  4. Same. Peeps I hit earlier I am not getting from them now or if I do, I get 1. I have a friend I couldn't hit earlier and now I can but it's small amount.

Peeps in my "Meet" aren't giving me any either. So still not fixed for me.

5. Imagine fixing the range which thank you. Yet you fail to offer anything to those who were unable to participate for the entire first day. People who were had the advantage. Your lucky I don’t like the LB enough to care, what about people that do? 🤠 They have to burn so much more dns to even get t10 PVP if they wanted it.

6. Yesterday I wasn't getting any bats hitting people but now that they fixed it, I am. 24h wasted for some people while for others it was working normally, this is the most unfair pvp hunt so far.

7. How are drops done this hunt? I thought it was normally 880/350 for Hughes invite,but I did the Samara party and got 880/50. Is it only 50 because they want to push the PVP thing?

8. You must of hit fuck all coz everyone in my club been getting drops fine from invites

9. I don't feel like looking for my previous comment, but it seems that you do have to complete the lose-your-bats story before you can get the second story. Wonder why they changed it this hunt... 🤔

Or did I just dream up that you could opt out of PvP in previous hunts? 😅

10. Nahh you could opt out in previous pvp hunts. This 1 is no choice

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. Hi Fam!
    Thank you again for all the reports since we launched the PvP hunt.
    We've been reviewing the feedback and monitoring results and it appears The Bosky Man Curse is at fault here.

We are sincerely sorry for any frustration this may have caused you all as you worked to figure out the best way to compete yesterday. We have launched an update that adjusts the rate of steals for the appropriate Combined Stat ranges you should be hitting. This means that you can now hit players in your relative stat range ( and players on your Meet People List) to collect bats as expected.

The tips to improve your swing still apply so keep them in mind if you are having trouble.

Now get out there and hit some homers!

SweetStarr, Infamous, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  12. Just throw the hunt away. People don't understand how it works, and they won't listen when I try to explain.

See, even though getting hit won't take energy from you, it does technically register that it took energy away so that after so many hits you become dtw, even if your bar is still full. And people in campus are all getting mad that everyone is dtw because people hit someone before they could. And it gets annoying knowing you have energy and asking people to steal, then some people hit you, and some idiot just has to wall you afterwards saying you're dtw, like, yeah, I know, I just got hit, it "took" my energy, even though it's invisible. And they're like "you don't know what you're talking about" like they can see my energy and my notifications?

This is how every other PvP hunt I've seen has worked. Even with a full bar, after so many hits, you're gonna have no more energy to be hit and you'll be dtw, again, even with a full energy bar. So, what's going on? Obviously, on the getting hit side, the energy is being taken away, but you still have it in your bar to turn around and hit someone else or a party.

Hopefully that makes sense because I'm tired of people telling me I'm dtw like I don't know that after people hit me after saying in campus "hit me." I don't have infinite energy to be hit 🤣 It's gotta go somewhere

Tiramisu likes this.
  13. Okay maybe I’m just stupid, but I’ve hit several people, they have bats, but I’m not getting any🤔

14. It's mostly luck, but also, you're less likely to get bats if they don't have a lot of begin with. If you aim for someone with more bats, you'll have a better chance of stealing them.

15. I just hit someone on my "meet" list that had 590 bats and I got 13....

16. Mine was working better earlier and now I have only found 2 people I can hit and I still don't get many bats no matter how many bats they have.

I understand everyone's frustration earlier now. Please stop saying it's fixed when it's not.

17. I’ve been able to get bats from more players of various ranges but.. The “luck” aspect is, to say the least, ridiculous. I try to avoid hitting anyone below 200 bats, and have found several with 300-500... How am I repeatedly getting only 1 to 15 bats even from players with super high amounts? I’ll occasionally get a 20-30, but it immediately drops after 2-3 hits to either single digits or 10-14 😕

I really enjoy PVP hunts now that I’ve become more experienced with different aspects of the game, but this is extremely frustrating and plain absurd at this point. Someone with 500+ bats shouldn’t only pay out 7 for a majority of hits. I don’t care about “luck”, that makes no sense.

18. Thank you for righting this wrong :)

19. I have been told this is normal. 600 plus and I just got 1 bat. When asking ATA about it , I am told that that is the intended amount I should be getting. 🤷🏻‍♀️