EVENT The Bosky Man

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Aug 5, 2021.

1. It sadness me that a dev could be this ignorant. Do you think we don't know how to hit someone? The tutorial shows you, smart guy.

So i figure it out, theres a story where u have to loose the bats. Once u get some stolen from you, you can't steal until the story is finished.

2. I am around 40mcs and get bats from someone around 9mcs, person taking from me is 145mcs. Hitting from the meet has done squat for me but waste energy. So find someone 1/4 ur size and if it doesn't work keep searching in that range. Just note their ign or ask them for a QL.

3. I figured it out...it is hard to find someone to take bats from because it uses energy to find someone you can take them from, it uses energy to then take bats from them and find more people when they have none, and it is an invite hunt so people want plunder so they are hitting the parties. Sounds a DN hungry hunt and those aren't cheap. 💸💸💸

Muschi likes this.
  4. Ugh. I’ve been hitting people from “meet people” or basically anyone I came across and everybody was like nah, cant get any bats.

Can ATA further explain the PVP mechanics for this hunt? Isn’t it too “random” this time

5. I’m so in love with the monster avis but can’t get them 😭

xXreiaXx likes this.
  6. Was the randomness factor to try to keep things fair in the pvp lb? If so, might’ve gone a little too overboard on just how random it is to get bats lol but I guess I could see why

Noen, KittySoftPaws, Synthia and 4 others like this.
  7. If it works for u, then that's great.
    But if this is how they planned for the PVP mechanics to work, then the probability of 100mcs+ players getting their bats stolen from them would be ridiculously low, and it'll be damn hard for small kcs players to steal from anyone as well.

8. Every time I hit a player I don’t steal bats is the event glitch for me

-_WfPk_-MsB and Synthia like this.
  9. It sucks that we need to get bats stolen from us as part of the side story, but how do we finish that story if we don't lose bats even after over 10 different people have successfully landed their hits on me? Ive tried hitting 6 people and didnt steal one bat from anyone. How is ata expecting us to waste regen on other players when the rate of stealing bats is too low?

-_WfPk_-MsB, Noen, Prinzjoker and 4 others like this.
  10. I got bats from one player. Hit two others successfully but don't even have the record of hitting them which is weird. Not under fight or rewards

11. I'm not saying this is good or intentional on ata's part but if y'all want to get bats.... it defo seems like 1/4th your stats is where you gotta hit

hopefully this will be fixed though cause i feel like im bullying people lol

(or if you want to get bats stolen, ask for someone 4x your stats logically)

Noen, --Tifa, V_Witchy_101 and 2 others like this.
  12. I have 3.5mcs & the one I got bats from was 967000cs. Didnt use meet. Just those in campus chat wanting to be hit. But always hit lower than you which isn't fair but maybe FINALLY A challenge high stat players cant complete first since it's a steal & not a gain. Lol

13. I'm 170mcs 🙈 it's gonna be hard to find someone 4x my stats so I can finish the lose bats story.

Prinzjoker likes this.
  14. you can try asking legs or solitude

those 2 were able to steal from me

but like i said... hopin this will be fixed cause it really shouldnt be this way 🥲

if you saw this pre edit, i remembered the ign yay lol ok bye

Noen, Witchee, Prinzjoker and 2 others like this.
  15. I haven’t had a bat stolen yet. I think we just have to concede those points to the poor people we have to hit to get bats.

-_WfPk_-MsB likes this.
  16. 0 bats stolen from any player still 🥲 guess I’m going inactive

SweetStarr and Noen like this.
  17. I sent ATA a ticket and they basically said it's not a bug 🤷🏼‍♀️ you have to be "Lucky" to get a bat from other players. So it's basically rigged imo

SweetStarr, Prinzjoker and Synthia like this.
  18. Lord pls drop some avis for me from the timer box 😭 avis in the box are so cute

19. I'm aware of what they've said, I'm just trying to inform you of what to do at this point. Try 1/4th your stats.

SweetStarr likes this.