UPDATE [CLOSED] Moderator Applications 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I accidentally click back not really sure if the hunt review or mod application. Is there any way it can show again?

2. There's a pop-up when you open the app that shows up after changeover. The application opens in-app and you can't back out of it once it's started or it will disappear. It will show up every 24 hours until the 8th of this month.

Phobia and Muschi like this.
  3. Good luck with your application, you have until the 8th if you haven't done it yet.

Phobia and Day like this.
  4. I applied let's hope good for the result😆

jacesushi likes this.
  5. It didn't ask for your ign so how it's determined or as it pop up for everyone they take our ign from that place?

6. They take your IGN from the pop-up:

7. Finally with this pop up I won't miss it lol & hoping to pass the result for that ,good luck to everyone who applied for it 🎈😀

8. It's already taken from the pop up

Muschi likes this.
  9. I’m aware - but they have a plethora of est so they’re not going to take priority when searching

10. Still, it wouldn't hurt to try :) Good luck!

And good luck to everyone applying!

Joy, Muschi, Phobia and 2 others like this.
  11. When will the mods be chosen?

12. It takes time. This is only round one they’ll go through all the applications select the ones they’d like to see in round 2 and from there choose the new mods. Last year it was 3 months before mods were selected but the year before that was a bit faster. So it’s just about how fast they get through the applications.

ATA-Will, jacesushi, Joy and 4 others like this.
  13. How to apply

14. Look for it at changeover.

Muschi and Day like this.
  15. Thank you for explaining it, love

Azari likes this.
  16. hi

17. Its been said many times but 👀👇🏼

18. Best of luck to everyone applying! Excited to see new faces! :D

jacesushi, Joy and Atlas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.