POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Did stat item prices change? If so why did it go down?

2. Yes stat prices dropped down. Prolly because of lowballers and sellers being too despo for benthoes/chibis.

3. 👋 I am wondering how we can get online indicators for Club Staffers in the game? That’s a very important aspect of the game, and having strong club management keeps everything flowing the way everyone needs it to be.

Being able to send Mass Club mail too to all the members would be amazing too.

4. This is a thread for questions to be answered by other players, not for game feature suggestions.

If you would like that, you can send a help ticket and explain why it would be a good idea to one of the devs.

5. It says how long ago they were last active when you look at their details. And you can make a group chat to send a message to everyone at once

Muschi likes this.
  6. Yes, they do! BUT you can only see when they were last active if you’re the pres, vp, exec, other than that you can’t lol

7. Only the admins need to know that information. It was made that way to protect people from farmers

Muschi likes this.
  8. How long do it takes for a bento anchor to go away is my question

9. Never. Stop scamming ata and you wont get anchored. Get a real job

Muschi likes this.
  10. I’m dumb but what’s a bento anchor? 😂😂

11. [​IMG]
    A bento anchor is given to players when their account is being investigated or has been found to be involved in black market trades (for real cash). The bento anchor prevents them from trading/gifting bentos and chibis as the description says 👍

12. I didn't scam ata Azzhole

13. Then how’d you get anchored lmaoooo. The only way is to sell for real cash (like Alyssa said)

Muschi likes this.
  14. I made a bad post but I didn't know. So I wasn't trying to scam

15. I wish I didn't but thats what happens when u don't know all the rules of ata

16. Did you write something like “selling bentos for $0.50 each” or something? Cuz I’ve seen people get banned lmao

Muschi likes this.
  17. And I meant Lyssa but autocorrect decided to change it 💀💀

Muschi likes this.
  18. Its the rules of all games that exist. You cant sell or buy in game items for real money. It scams the devs out of money from their own product. You know what you did. Dont try talk your way out of it. Its bad no matter what excuse you give.

Wether you read the tou or not... you agree to every single rule by playing their game. If you don't like it then uninstall and make your own game where people can buy and sell in game items for real money where the money goes to them not you

19. I don't understand why ppl are coming for me just for asking a question. Like I'm not a bad person like most of these aholes on here. I just made a post that I didn't think at the time would get me ban. And yes I did try to sell my bento but it was the way I worded the post mixed with automatic corrections. So before you come at me in a mean or disrespectful way just know that ppl makes mistakes and be glad that its not u in my position. This is not a excuse just human and phone error.

20. I will never be in that position coz i dont try scam people. You are making excuses. Im not being mean or disrespectful im being straight up. Dont try scam people out of money or anything and you wont get people coming at you and you wont get game blocked. You lucky you wernt full banned