Underhanded tactics in PvP

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Aug 3, 2021.

• Scamming people for TS funds.
    • Using a Peace Tag.
    • Hitting someone under 1/4 your stats, who you know could never farm you back.
    • Buying showcase items on the black market for real money.
    Are there any pvp tricks that you consider to be unethical or is everything fair game in sfw?

What are some other tricks that you have seen used?

1. • Once i found that im hitting a player and im getting 200million cash at first hit but the player sent me ss that he just loosening like 109million cash.
    Just wana know more about it. And need someone to help me retesting it.

• It is said if dev ban any account he/she can't play pimd from that device but its tested and proved that if the player factory data reset that device more than 3times he/she can again play pimd on that same device.

Its proved to me but i don't have those ss or any kind of sufficient proof to prove it that what im im saying is 100% true.

2. From experience, hitting those close to you. Your tuts, club mates, friends on your wall, etc.

Just getting other people involved that really shouldn't be involved in general.

But that's about as far as I've gone. I've never done any of those other things mentioned.

Well, except for hitting 1/4 my stats. Which ties into involving other people.

3. The money you make by hitting another player isn't based on how much money they lose. They could lose $0 or 1T per hit and you would still make 200m.

IP bans can be avoided by changing your IP address, but other bans involve expelling accounts from campus, meaning nobody can log into it no matter the IP address.

What you're describing is a method of resetting your IP address

4. So when we do factory data reset ip address changed?

5. I think it's one of the only options to reset IP address on iOS but android users can do it with other, less destructive methods.

• If you can do it it’s all fair. No shame in the game.
    • The Art of War: Sun Tzu great read.

Anori and Diablo like this.
    • You seem like the kind of player that cry’s for helps and makes a big spectacle over 1 hit. I could be wrong……
    • : (

beksa likes this.
  6. People deal with you on my behalf because I can't deal with you myself since you're 21mcs and I'm only 6mcs.

If it was only 1 hit, there would be no mentioning of the hits. You straight up unload on me for no apparent reason.

Now if I was able to deal with you, you would be seeing me a whole lot more and I am working on that as best as I can.

But I just wonder why you always stop hitting after I say something about hits to whatever club I'm in? If you enjoy my tears, don't you want to keep going? I mean, thats what a real farmer does.

• Don’t need your life story tho, too dramatic
    • But you have a great day : (

7. Hmmm let me think...

Not honoring a cf is dirty af

Farming over bf/gf drama is dumb

🤔idk I think most farming plays are cool though. It takes stragety and imagination and I respect the hussle

Kefo and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  8. I like to stop hitting players for a long time then hit them with a nice fat strip.

I also like to sell off active tuts to friends looking for tutors for free strip funds. Why pay for TS?

When stripping someone of a beloved tutor- volleying them after hiring and before hitting (when they’re offline) guarantees they can’t hire their tutor back.

Noen likes this.
  9. Cooficial. Disido.