Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by _Snow_White_, Aug 16, 2020.

1. That would actually be really cool! Iโ€™d get an avatar for sure! Just depends on how they design them

dragonsbook5 and BleuJune like this.
  2. That sounds like a good idea! Tarot cards show spiritual stuff so it would be interesting on seeing how PIMD creates some spiritual card based avatars!

3. Possibly an odd one, but I feel like the hanging man would be interesting to try to recreate

4. This is the best idea!!!

5. I 100% need tarot avis ๐Ÿคค

6. Yes please I want this ๐Ÿ’–

7. Omg, yes those would be awesome. I would love to have a tarot Avi ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

8. Would be pretty lit tbh

9. I have messaged ATA before and I really thing that Egyptian Gods could do well since there are some Furriest out there wanting avatars and the Greek gods did so well.

10. This would be so cool! Like the shards you get in boxes for avatars, but a set of tarot themed avatars.

NotTheMoon likes this.
  11. Bump , loving this and know many others would like it tooโœจโค

12. Well why don't you guys draw tarot avis to show ATA your concept i think it woud be better.
    Draw some cool avis based on the Tarot and upload those pics here.
    And, i can help u to upload if you don't know the process.โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

13. That is brilliant. I might do that.

14. AHHHHHG THAT QOUKD BE SOOOO CUTE(well some but like it'll be cute and scary-ish at the same time) AND UNIQUE. Just imagine like collecting stuff for it like what we do with the shards or they could do like another story thing like the quills djwiduw8fbwisuwidh. I REALLYYYY HOPE THAT THIS IDEA COMES TRUE AHHHHHHH.

15. That's a realllyyyy good idea. I just have to draw it(well try to draw it lol) and like figure out how to upload photos on here.

16. Maybe like those good vs evil type of avi, like where a character screams positivity and beauty but then there's a mirror and that side shows the inside of what they truly feel...if that makes sense.

17. I just realized that I replied to your comment instead of the one saying to draw the avis and upload it on here fjsisjwishehziud

18. Maybe like another animal avatars, like another bead animal avatars?