Whats your age? And how did u get to know about PIMD app?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -INS_EL-L_Apache_G-MOD_RAW-IND, Jul 27, 2021.

1. I'm 23 and discovered pimd in Thanksgiving of 2014

I used to play and thoroughly enjoy Runescape, for four key reasons that all happened to also be on PIMD:

1) Discovering and memorizing lots of content: pvp mechanics, map, resources, and abilities. Could plan out and theorycraft gameplay to a high extent.
    2) being an f2p pure and being able to say that everything you got was earnt through your time, effort, and most importantly knowledge.
    I really wanted my knowledge to lift me out of scrubhood.
    3) a large part of putting that knowledge to good use was participating in its market: flipping items for profit and growing richer than some members.
    4) Being able to co-author erotica with people online and sometimes getting items for doing it if you could pretend to be a girl.

-- all four of these things were present on PIMD so that is why I initially stayed with it.

I downloaded pimd randomly among many other mobile games which I was trying to get into. It didn't look very promising at first but the rich dialogue in forums and apparent ignorance of most other players gave me confidence that I could be successful as an f2p. Also the availbility of people willing to sext was phenomenal.

2. I'm 28. Downloaded July 2011 my first account, but this account (was an alt at first) downloaded August 2011. I was 18, and started playing because my cousin said he needed help in a war and so I made this account to help him out and got hooked with all the drama that came with it and now here I am. Been gone mostly since like 2015 when wars died out, but I keep coming back. Mostly to forums.

3. High school hero, I remember the loads of people from HSH coming to pimd during the time that game got shutdown

4. WWOOOOWWWWW YEAH THATS THE ONE
    I wasn't sure I even had to make a lil google search to make sure. What A Memory yoy got there. This is like 10 years ago maybe a bit more
    Woooowwww

5. Who wouldnt remember when HSH players came over to talk shit lol

Tato3 likes this.
    • Interesting stuff
    • Have a Great Day : (

6. I remember the small war between hsh & pimd but I didn't care enough to argue about the games. Made a few friends from there but when I came back from inactivity they too all went inactive lol

7. You Still haven't gotten over it huh

8. okay but which app is still around?

Ka-Ka-KarotCake and Muschi like this.
  9. 25, Have Always been interested in playing ATA games Started out on KAW before this was released to the app store, I'm Always randomly browsing for new games to try

10. Age 25. Healthy and hearty.
    Once my friend told its the best app to make girlfriends.

Ps- haven't found any girlfriend yet.
    I don't need drugs/alcohol. I'm already addicted to pimd.🤪

11. Don’t recall how I got this game but been here since 2018-2020 smth and came back today to look at hot avis again.

I’m 69 and rockin 👵🏻