EVENT 💁‍♀️ ☀️ Yacht Girl Summer 🌊 🛥

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I hope y’all aren’t ignoring the olympics like that

AkiraNes and Enamorada like this.
  2. • We Are Sinking •

3. Why does the cat look so sneaky tho 😏

4. i mean… are you saying POC don’t go on boats or farm or enjoy the country? everyone’s taste is different, race does not dictate your enjoyment for certain things.

Cherry, Enchantment, Muschi and 9 others like this.
  5. am I the only one who likes the furniture and avis? I love the boat life!😍

6. Dorm is decent and I LOOOVE the female avis. The males are pretty average tho again,,,

Atlas likes this.
  7. I mean its not my favourite hunt but better then last one and at least I like one avi if this hunt which I can even get what a surprise tbh lmao but ata sure used to organise better hunts with nicer avis and all so still disappointed alot

8. This game gets more feminine everyday .

9. How about something for the straight guys!

10. Damn I forgot straight guys can't like boats, thanks for the reminder. We should ask for a beard and chainsaws hunt.
    also if you want the height of *masculinity* out of all things in life why are you playing an app called Party in my Dorm?

DanteWulf, Aimee, Cherry and 7 others like this.
  11. I don’t understand how we all get excited for a new hunt, then get sad by how bad they are😂 some hunts were nice, but this..

ItsJustAmee and Hag like this.
  12. We expect it to be something amazing each time like we weren't disappointed the last 6 hunts💀

DarkFantasy and Thed like this.
  13. How do I get the girl with the cocktail

14. She’ll be the 3rd/4th side story

Intoxication likes this.
  15. Is anyone else experiencing a noticeable lack of drops? I didnt get any timer boxes until I hit a LBH late last night, despite hitting POTD in my home club numerous times. Im also getting regular boxes from only EC parties. This is making me want to play and spend less, not more.

16. PIMD/ATA is well known for a lot of game bugs (because no application updates at all despite people taking the surveys after every hunt) and more likely making this game as almost as a play to win.

KitsuneDream likes this.
  17. How do I access that side story ?

18. How do u get the other avis?

19. You must finish the first and second side story which pop up on the phone icon.