My Wish. 🤞

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -INS_EL-L_Apache_G-MOD_RAW-IND, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Hi dear ATA. Im posting this thread as a wish that is ⬇️

[​IMG]

From a long time im seeing this thats the pub announcement just showing

"Now viewing The Pub Chat"

As in campus announcement we can see many players can post anything like club banners and other things. And we get new club opening updates. But in pub chat announcement its not given anything. .

My wish is, can ATA edit the pub announcement ever like for an example.... ATA can write "Happy bithday Mod 'xyz' or happy birthday HS "abc" happy birthday Dev "xyz" on their birthday.
    Just to show them love and respect on there birthdays or anything eles for them.

I know maybe its not possible and ATA Won't do it coz maybe people will wish them and spamm their walls maybe some of them won't like it.

But its my silly wish.

Thankyou all and have a nice day/night🌹

Pardon my English 🥺

2. I don't wanna know when they have birthdays, but yes, it is a wasted space.

Pub announcement would be popular.

3. Yes need something interesting there so can people enjoy it a bit more.🤞

• No thanks - Pub is the last place ATA should be investing time to upgrade.

4. No support

5. Totally a thrash wish.
    I have seen some players who came back after 6 ,7,8,9 years lol.
    ATA will never allow this . Tho its a widh for you but can be a nightmare for those inactives🤣

Phobia and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. People have a life? People get busy? People get sick? Not everyone goes inactive coz they don't like the game

7. Idk why it seems like a new fresh dead body in an old coffin🤷

8. I think it'd be a good idea to put something there, but I'd have no idea what 😅

Why did you post this here though? It has nothing to do with the original post and you made a post about it somewhere else too. Please don't spam and clutter forums ☺️

9. Having a birthday section for Devs/Mods/HS could be nice :) there might be some people who don’t want their birthday shared though, and on days when no one has a birthday it would just go back to being plain. Support on trying to find a way to use the pub announcement, though 👍🏼

10. Those items are still the items those players earned, and they still deserve to keep them whether they’re inactive or not.
    Either way, there would be no way to facilitate who gets what items.

• Tru’s wish is to win that two doggies thing on the spinner in a row.

Noen likes this.
  11. Dog is for the new dog party. Got added just after black Friday promo last year. Its the party after skyhigh. Need 2 dogs to drop for that party to start