How do you break up with someone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Jul 17, 2021.

1. How do you break up with someone? I wanna break up with them but I dunno how dude and it do be kinda hard it'll fuck em for life scar em and they'll give up on love and maybe even life I am ready to unleash my inner villain but is there a nice way to go on about it also big díck gang

2. "I am breaking up with you. Goodbye."

They'll get over it

3. Just tell them you lost interest and think it'd be best if you parted ways. Wish 'em the best of luck in life and leave it at that.

4. “I like your mom more”

LetsGoBrandon and Muschi like this.
  5. “I like your dad more”

6. I like your dog more

Muschi likes this.
  7. If it's something casual, just tell them that you're not feeling it anymore and breakup.

If it's something very serious, you had plans to marry them and saw all kinds of dreams together.
    Be nice and tell them the reasons honestly.

If they're just toxic and are ruining your life while they actually love you a lot, I know it would be painful, but please breakup for saving your own soul.

8. What's the reason

9. Just drink a lot of alcohol and hold another bottle and smoke cigarettes Infront of him/hers dad. Its the best way u can breakup. Trust me. Its easy as f.🤘

ToastyGhosty likes this.
  10. dont be a puss and just do it, duh

11. Be honest. Honesty is your best bet.

12. 😂

13. Just be forward and honest. Don’t hide it. Don’t try to be gentle. Be frank.

14. Nah is good bruh they broke up with me 😂😂 but we friends so it's good, we kick it here and there lifes gud