THICKER AVATARS!!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheJaydaPatrick, Jul 9, 2021.

1. THICK AVIS PLEASE <3

2. I totally agree and think she is absolutely right we are all shapes and sizes and should be able to represent how our bodies really look like not what you want us to look like

3. H͜͡e͜͡l͜͡l͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡h͜͡ i͜͡ w͜͡a͜͡n͜͡t͜͡ m͜͡o͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡i͜͡c͜͡k͜͡ a͜͡v͜͡i͜͡s͜͡!! P͜͡l͜͡e͜͡a͜͡s͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡t͜͡a͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ a͜͡l͜͡s͜͡o͜͡ t͜͡r͜͡a͜͡d͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡v͜͡i͜͡s͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ b͜͡r͜͡o͜͡k͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡s͜͡s͜͡ m͜͡f͜͡s͜͡ l͜͡i͜͡k͜͡e͜͡ m͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡a͜͡t͜͡ w͜͡o͜͡u͜͡l͜͡d͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ a͜͡m͜͡a͜͡z͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡

4. Jabba the hut avi pls

5. I want obese “my 600 lb life” avis.

MrMyers, Hag, LaPrincesaa and 3 others like this.
  6. I want an avatar so thick I'd have a hard time telling whether its weight is in the hundreds or thousands of kilos.

Hag, LaPrincesaa, iTangerine and 2 others like this.
  7. Some miserable dumb and sad souls here🥴🥱

8. Theres been lots of fat avis tbh

9. REMINDER TO ALL: DONT LISTEN TO THE HATERS NOTHING HAS EVER CHANGED BY BACKING DOWN. WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL THE WAY WE ARE AND LETTING SOMEONES MEAN NASTY COMMENT STOP YOU WILL NOT HELP THIS MOVEMENT! WE ARE ALL AMAZING WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER THE SIZE COLOR GENDER ETC.. NOTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED IN A DAY WE LOVE OUR BODIES LETS SHOW THE PIMD WORLD HOW MUCH WE DO!!

10. Shut up please why this is even a thing ?😂🤦🏻‍♂️ I wonder of people can be more brainless than this

11. if this problem doesn’t concern you, take your leave 💕 we’re all body positive here and it’s a request a lot of people are also interested in seeing happen so move on love

12. PRIME EXAMPLE YALL PEOPLE LIKE THIS JUST DONT LOVE THEMSELVES ENOUGH. THEY HAVE THE NEED TO RESPOND IN NEGATIVE WAYS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOUR SELF. LETS SHOW THEM YOH CANT BODY SHAME US!!

13. Stop all capsing shit its impossible to even read

14. YESSSSSSSSSSSA
    THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES!!!!!

15. An IQ under 10 is all I want at pimd college.

16. All for this 11/10

17. We need more attention to this yall let's let ata know how we want thicker avis!!

imhis likes this.
  18. More bimbos, too.