THICKER AVATARS!!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheJaydaPatrick, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Hi! I know that PIMD is always trying to find ways to add diversity into the game, and me as well as many others think that thicker avatars would be amazing!! Us thick girls don’t have too many options when it comes to game avatars! Many of your players are thicker and I think creating thicker avatars will help to normalize other body types and help us feel more empowered in our own bodies!!

2. THICK THIGHS SAVES LIVES!! WE WANT THICKER AVIS!!!

3. THICKER AVIS SAVE LIVES! WE NEED THICKER AVIS!!! Not everyone has the same body type we need thicker Avis!

4. We Need Thicker Avatars !!!

5. DONT FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIEND ON PIMD TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON THIS FORM THE MIRE ATTENTION THE BETTER CHANCE OF US GETTING THEM!!

6. Agreed THICKER Avis is a must and make them accessible to everyone and not just the LB.

7. We have different body type avis, lol, no support

Hag, iMavis, SpookyBeauty and 5 others like this.
  8. they just had thicker avis a couple hunts ago, the “Lake My Day” hunt had thicc avis. u can still get one of them when u open their hunt box since one of the thicc avis is a box one. i agree that majority of the avis pimd has are quite thin but we do have thicc avis altho most ppl never use them so i can see why the devs focus more on thinner avis. i dont really mind whether they add thicc avis or not as long as they aren’t ugly.

Lite, GoddessHailey, Adore and 7 others like this.
  9. I’m not saying that we don’t have ANY I’m saying that we have VERY FEW! Is it such a horrible thing to request more of a limited thing?

10. I’m not saying that we don’t have ANY I’m saying that we have VERY FEW! Is it such a horrible thing to request more of a limited thing?

SweetNSpicyPenguin and Brisk_Tea like this.
  11. they do daamn save lives

12. I like to see some curvy thick avis

13. THICK THICK THICK WE NEEED THICK! THICK AVATARS ARE MORE THE WAY SOME HUMANS ARE WE NEED TO CHANGE THE WAY OUR AVATARS ARE STARTING NOW

14. Thick girls might be sad they don’t see any Avis like how they are! We have to think like the thick 😩

15. Show Love To The Thicker Community !!!

16. I do agree with this entire form! Not necessarily "bigger girl/boy" Avis, but give us some bigger breasts, butts thighs. The majority of avatars seem to be like the barbie form. The picture perfect model-esque impossible standard to reach figure. They're realistic ish... But only some. I understand it's a game and it's not supposed to be like reality but at the same time... This is pimd and it's real life😂give us the busty, curvy, hourglass figures! Make me simp over these Avis alr

17. I can get behind slimthick.
    [​IMG]

Hag, LaPrincesaa, Tiff and 2 others like this.