LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Let Your July Take Flight!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Cute💚💙

2. The avis are fab great work damn

3. Meh it's better a little at least but still the avis and the similar design furnitures 😬

4. Not everyone has summer in June and July and not everywhere is warm enough to wear shorts and short-sleeved shirts. Some places it rains all "summer" and others it's cold or can snow. There's nothing wrong with the avis being dressed how they are. Also it's just a theme. Just because it's summer doesn't mean every avi has to wear swim wear or little to nothing. Also summer just started for most anyways, but it doesn't mean it's hot out even if this is just a game.

Also I dont know if you meant this but an avatar doesn't have to have on little to nothing or always wearing lingerie to look "sexy". But I do agree about certain avis being attainable to most.

-Katie-, SavageNixi3, eileen and 4 others like this.
  5. Why do all the avis have giraffe necks

FS_-2cute4U-_FS and Choochiiiiii like this.
  6. now that u mention it, i cant unsee it 😭💀

7. The 1st chick her neck is bigger then her head

Choochiiiiii and FS_-2cute4U-_FS like this.
  8. Ngl loving those avis with the prostetics/bionic limbs 👌💓 Gorgeous

9. ATA why you gotta do this to me when I’m broke? 🥲 Budgie Buddy will always have my heart..

10. I properly looked at Jae Bae as well and I am upset 🖐🏼😭 He is also gorgeous and I want both rn istg I’m using all my damn spins for these boxes

11. ATA, 62 coin male ava for my bday this 4th pls👉👈🥲

12. The concept is pretty dope though, but why is it there’s no poster?👀

13. I’m living for the dorm - idk about that 499 buttt I’ll get over it

14. 👀

Choochiiiiii and Muschi like this.
  15. I guess you can say you want PIMD to be bringin’ sexy back 👀 ba dum tss 🥁

16. omg i didnt notice at first but now i cant unsee it LOOL not complaining tho harry is gorgeous 😙😌

Ev likes this.
  17. Love it! 🤎

18. That is a very lovely dorm. 👌

19. Okay… but where are the shard avis?