Guide to Clubs

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Day, Jun 8, 2020.

1. what’s the difference between starting a club with cash and starting a club with ec or is there no difference ?!?

2. There is no difference, just 2 different payment methods to open a club.

3. Can a president who has a gold pass leave the club or would they have to make someone else the president first?

4. mom pretty sure they would have to make someone else president. My old club the owner made his alt president so he could come and go.

5. ATA should do the same feature as other games with clubs. If the president doesn't show up after a few weeks it should pass on to next I line or highest participant

Anarchy!! Lol. I've put too much work to start my own club

6. You can always give valid reasons by sending a ticket for ATA to make the changes as often alt are used” to sit and hold the club” without hitting parties.
    reason such as inactivity or death may result ATA to allow the changes.
    You need to be 2-3 admins to contact or come forward with the issue and who agreed who will be name president. You can ask further questions in a ticket help to ATA as the practice may have change over the year.

7. Thank you this is really helpful

8. I know this is an old thread but…. Is there a limit on how many invites a club can send? Someone tried to join the club & got an error about invite limit reached & I tried to invite & received a similar message. Wondering if it’s a glitch or if there is an actual limit.

9. You have 88 members at the time I send this message to reply to your message. So, you cannot have more than 100 members in your club that is 1 limit and this 88 members include players holding a Golden pass(that are outside the club or inside the club) ; people in your club (admins - full members & guests ) and pending invites. So if you have around 12 pending invite ongoing. You won’t be able to send a 13 one unless someone leave the club or cancel Golden pass or you cancel the invite sent to another player to join your join.

Muschi and Jasmine21 like this.
  10. Thank you so much!

GoddessHailey likes this.
  11. (ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴘᴏᴛᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴜʙ , ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ🎉, ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴs , ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs)
    Please join my club it's still new and we need admins and members to be a strong club everyone is welcome and starters too let's grow strong together 💞

#5613A moment ago

12. 👁🐾💕👁Wonted U🙏
    🐾 B👃🏼P💕Active/Perm/Ppl
    🐾💋💕2 Attack/B2B/POTD
    ✨2.5MCS+/Join Please🥳

13. How can we get the gold pass?

14. I currently see you in a club where you are a VP. Therefore , you must speak with the president of the club you are in. The president will be able to “give you a golden pass” there’s 1 gold pass by default.
    As a VP, you can always purchase 1 for 99ec if they aren’t unlock yet in the club you are in. If all 15 golden pass are unlocked, please speak to the president.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Ok i will speak with him thank you ☺️

GoddessHailey likes this.
  16. I'm new to hybrid clubs
    How do they work?

17. A club that do / allow the following parties cat & dogs. Some E.C. clubs solely accepted one type of party.
    E.C. Club = doing either Pizza / Hypnocat Cat / Dog Star or all 3 or 2 of them / or invite parties with the current event happening.
    Not sure if your question was answered. So feel free to elaborate what you are referring to or trying to ask about.☺️

Muschi likes this.
  18. No, that answered my question perfectly.
    I have never been in one before was thinking about different logistics work.

GoddessHailey and Muschi like this.
  19. Greetings,

How is the Best Club leaderboard calculated?? Is there a thread that explains it? If so please point me in the right direction. Thx in advanced.