POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Late enough to keep people spending :)

Muschi likes this.
  2. I've noticed that the third side story usually comes out at day 6 or 7 of the hunt, and the fourth side story is at day 9... i could be wrong

3. Go to your profile then tap on the photo then press and hold on the photo and copy link from that

Zoka likes this.
  4. what is the other way to increase hunt drop beside upgrading dorm?

5. Hit more parties. Join a cat club or dog club

6. I can not get to rate a room, app keeps restarting, when i try.

7. Premium party clubs, be an lbh hopper, open boxes or go on flashes. Highly recommend going on flashes but if ure a small account, cc/ds clubs are the way to go.

8. Send a ticket to the developers in the help section and they should be able to help with this bug.

9. Restart your phone
    If that doesnt work then
    Uninstall and reinstall the game
    If that doesnt work then send a help ticket

10. no... I meant I'm already on cat party, but I can't get max drop.. so is there any way to get max drop from cat or dog beside upgrading dorm?

11. Hit more

12. carepacks, a couple hits or one unload should max u but they’re limited and frankly quite hard to get, so i only recommend u use them on flashes and on promos. other than those, i dont think there are other ways for u to max drops without having to use dns. but u can also try going to a slow cc/ds club, if the parties are slow, u have more chances to hit hence better drops.

13. Care packs don't influence drop count.

14. i think they do tho, i use cps for my flashes and 30+ hits maxes my hunt drops but if i dont use a cp, 30+ hits gets me only about 300-400+ hunt drops on a ds

Sansa likes this.
  15. Their description says they give a "money money boost" (not a typo), for party plunder. No mention of drops.

16. i know but when i use a care pack, maxing is easier 💀 idk maybe it’s a glitch but i have noticed this happening since i started going on flashes. unless it is highly dependent on the bar u choose to attack?

17. Might be worth a proper test, then.

18. ill test it on the 26th since i have a flash on that date, ill try it with and without a cp, and ill also go to a ds club without a cp and match the number of hits i do.

Kefo likes this.
  19. it do actually.. I've test it and I got max drop when I use it.
    normal I'd only get 400

Sansa and Choochiiiiii like this.