STORY PASS My Fairy (Dorm)Mother

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 12, 2021.

1. That's a great idea. I'll make sure to purchase vip quill before July 20 ( ◜‿◝ )♡

2. Buying VIP pass 💕 wmis

3. Selling VIP quill 9🍱

4. They never have decent black Avis, the ones I see are usually big boned as well smh

5. Trading Final lvl Toad stool for VIP STORY PASS TRADEABLE QUILL. I'd buy but don't have enough bentos. Final lvl Toad worth 12B wall if deal to trade for story pass

6. We need American Indian style Avi we celebrate native American month it's November but I've never seen a native American Indian Avi

Ivanette, they, SweetAsYoni and 3 others like this.
  7. Buying new story pass, wmo.

8. There have been a few! Most notably in this hunt. :)

9. Idk what ppl really expect, but the story pass is good, come on! The stats are good, the prizes are good, the story is good! I like it!💖

10. I do agree, I would really like to see more too tbh. I feel I have nothing which actually represent my country or at least my continent, and maybe it should be shown in more than one hunt. Anyways I feel like ATA is trying to represent everyone and everything and going for all kind of different avis. Anyways, I will be waiting for natives Americans avi too❤️

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  11. Buying story pass wm !

12. So like what should I do if i got the Males T1/2/3 but for the 4th i got the female👁️👁️
    Can anyone help me please 🙏
    I'm confused at🥲

13. Redo the story and pick female this time

Delirious likes this.
  14. BUYING VIP QUILL WMO

15. Buying vip quill wall me

16. Hey! They actually did a hunt/ dorm just like that. Look for Acorn boxes and that should help.

17. Selling VIP quill. WMO!

18. Do you need the VIP to get tier 2? I only got tier 1 and I’m disappointed

19. yes, u need the vip story pass to get tiers 2-4. the non-vip story pass only gives u tier 1.

20. buying story pass wmo!!