NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, you just won't be able to do it today.

CZ21, Figgles and Raevyn28 like this.
  2. I was literally just saying this to club 🤣

CZ21 and Raevyn28 like this.
  3. It's annoying lol

CZ21 likes this.

4. That's why ATA has sent a free lite box in compensation.

JelloBooty, Intoxication and CZ21 like this.
  5. As I know, that lite box was for weekly weekend reward :/

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and CZ21 like this.
  6. Rdfh

CZ21 likes this.
  7. People who just want to rate but not put the effort into a room really need that option because the skip button is going into overdrive now and game 10 secs and irl 10 secs are not the same. It feels like the first iteration of this all over again. I never rank particularly high but it seems like it was just getting to the people who really enjoyed this XC were taking the themes to heart and there were some great rooms and now there are just s starter beds and crap so people can get boxes. This ain't it.

8. Yes! I never understood why ppl have to enter to vote. It way over saturates the entries with crap rooms. If they won’t change how rooms are rated, they should at least give an option to vote without entry.

Lunita, ScarIet, Muschi and 8 others like this.
  9. Can someone please send me gems I wanna buy new bed

10. I believe the fact that people have to enter in order to vote would stop some from attempting to do botting. I think the game should rather do a check as to whether it's starter furni that's being used throughout the entire dorm. So in my opinion, it's good that it's there.

There's already a check for whether at least 5 furni items got added. It doesn't stop peeps from putting on 5 starter items and leave the rest of the dorm in shambles tho 🤭

So there are quite a few scenarios to think of, but yeah...

11. Please remove the ever 10 sec skip🙏 and just have a regular skip button.

Lunita, ScarIet, Muschi and 7 others like this.
  12. Gy

13. Yea that’s not possible.

14. Country red, white, and blue?
    More like red, white, and booo!

No? I’m sorry I’ll leave now

15. I was so excited for this feature but unfortunately it has become a joke. Only way it will ever really be fair is for ata to make it so a person can only vote 1 time for each dorm. So tired of seeing dorms not matching the theme beating really incredible dorms by landslides. Some people work really hard in this game collecting furni and spend upwards of an hour creating dorms that match the themes. It’s just not right. My opinion.

ur_notmytype, Lunita, ScarIet and 4 others like this.
  16. Has anyone seen the suggestion they made been used?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.