EVENT A Life in Ruins

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 10, 2021.

1. .....so....am I the only person who doesn't get hunt boxes dropped at all?

2. Make sure you are hitting enough parties

Muschi likes this.
  3. At least 3rd & 4th side stories avis are nicer than past couple hunts good job time for me to go back to sess💕

4. I just wanted to say that the extra xc story is nice and the art nouveau furni is nice. It could be useful for a mix and match dorm. The walls and 999 work really well together.

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  5. The dorm is sooo pretty tnx ATA for a beautiful hunt 💚🧚🏻‍♀️💚

6. Love the green! 🌿🌞

7. Sooo, how we supposed to do the rate my dorm thing today? Lmfao

libellule, Muschi, _Trent and 4 others like this.
  8. I see the little question mark that gives hints to different stories and their objectives says for the rate my dorm that liking isn't available every day, instead of just not making that story pop up at all on those days, seeing as they're pretty consistent when they're active or not. 😅

Muschi likes this.
  9. By waiting for it to come up? Learn to have some patience

10. I was just gonna ask this

11. It doesn’t start till tomorrow’s changeover tho?

Muschi likes this.
  12. to those of you asking about the rate the room story, you won’t be able to complete it today unfortunately! that’s definitely something that will be changed in the future!

Cavalera, Leo, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  13. Dude. Did you pay attention to when it expires? Changeover. When does the option become available? After changeover. Seems like waiting isn’t the solution here. 🤔

14. Its the only solution. Wait for it to start. Coz you cant do shit before it starts. Like i said. Learn to have some patience

15. You arnt gonna die for having to wait a few extra hrs. No need to make a big deal over it

16. It is not a problem of patience though? Like you said previously, nothing can be done. It literally cannot be complete as the story will end before the voting begins so I question why it was made a story on these days. I do like the story though (bc who doesn’t like freebies) so hopefully in the future it will be changed to where it requires something else, such as submitting a dorm entry idk, or as others have suggested have the story not appear

they, Ev, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  17. Honestly the Rate my Room xc isn’t for everyone, I live in an SGT timezone and since u can only vote during changeover, that’s 3am in my time, so it’s a pretty useless story tbh since most of the SGT ppl are asleep. And by the time we’re awake in the morning, the limit for voting has been reached so that sucks :confused:

18. actually, you must submit a dorm in order to vote! if you submit a dorm you are given likes and you go to the "like" portion of the rate my dorm XC (next to the assists button) and you can vote whenever until the XC is over with a few days later :)

19. that makes so much more sense, thank uu! :eek:

20. It’s not a solution because it does not logically fix the issue. Waiting just means you won’t see the error anymore. Waiting out problems until they disappear is not a solution. Yes, it makes sense in context, but saying to ignore a problem when it is pointed out and then calling it patience is a little backward because you’re blaming the people who pointed out the problem rather than the people who created it.