POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Of course. There's also fast handwriting vs slos handwriting.

2. Active (last seen less than 1 day ago) means they've at least opened the app today.

To see who are hitting the current party, they should have (In Party) written beside their name in the club members list.

3. What does it mean when someone posts that they’re selling something and they have a “499” after it?

4. a 499 refers to the price of a piece of furniture for ur dorm, it’s the furniture found in front of ur bookshelf in ur dorms, if u check them out u can see that it’s worth 499ecs hence the name. calling it 499 is easier for everyone to identify, same goes for a 999. so when u see someone saying “selling my starred/dorm 499” it means they’re selling their 499 furniture.

Sansa likes this.
  5. whats the “soak up the spotlight” thing

6. Pvp. Hit them to get the spotlight. Get hit back from people taking it from you so they can try have it. Repeat. Have to hit #1

7. Ohhhhhhhh…

Thank you!

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  8. how much are shard avis when they’re newly released?

9. Can anyone help me ? I'm trying to retrieve my account but it keeps saying my email is invalid. I already sent a help request but its been two days and all i got was an automated response

10. so how does pvp work? i hit the person at the top of the leaderboard over and over and never got a spotlight

11. Ur hit must be successful for u to steal the spotlight from them, most of the time tho someone hits or ‘steals the spotlight’ from them before u because the spotlight is insanely fast. If the current #1 on the spotlight lb is too big for u to successfully hit, I suggest u keep refreshing until the alts show up because they’re able to steal the spotlight from big accs. U can also try camping the spotlight when it’s about to start on one device, and prepare to hit the player ign: TheSpotlight on a different device, if u successfully hit him first then u get the spotlight on the xc until sumn steals it from u.

12. Just wait for their response.

13. Either you are writing the email wrong or it was never linked to your acc. What has ata been saying

14. You have to land the hit and you have to be fast. If you landed the hit but didnt get anything then someone beat you to it. People are constantly pvping so you have to be fast with spotlight

15. How do you land a hit? Mine always says “loser” and I’ve used items too

16. Ask them to use up most their energy. They might do it for you. It just means they are to strong for you atm

17. According to the last party, I won Bento Box Pro but I haven't received it.
    Please help and provide me my winning prize.

18. a “Bento Box PRO” is a type of trophy u get from completing a party, if u search for it on ur showcase, you’ll see that it’s the silver bento box that shows up. u can’t win bentos on parties.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Near the bottom of your showcase

20. when does the third and fourth side story usually appear?