STORY PASS My Fairy (Dorm)Mother

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Yessss!!! Tier 3 Avi dress!!!!

I think Tier 3 Avis look better than Tier 4 Avis.

-_Hope_- and Intoxication like this.
  2. Anyone selling vip pass? WM
    (buying for me and my rs) šŸ„ŗ

3. Not even one Shrek reference in the avis šŸ˜” that hurted

4. Buying vip story pass for bentos wall me if selling šŸ’—

5. Buying one for bentosšŸ’— please wmis

6. Buying 1 for bentos wall if anyone is selling pls ā¤ļø

7. There are lot of people without ecs, this type of story pass is real bullshit. Don't Fool people smart ass.

8. Thatā€™s why ATA made tradeable vip story passes, its for the people who donā€™t have ecs. These werenā€™t a thing before but now it is because everyone kept complaining about not having ecs to buy them so they were then made tradeable, and yet ppl are still complaining, u srsly canā€™t please everyone. If u dont like it then dont buy it.

9. What should I do to get tier 4 avi?

10. Muschi likes this.
  11. Mr-Whiskey and Choochiiiiii like this.
  12. I think the male avi for this pass is an improvement on that time traveling movie star story pass. I canā€™t remember the name. šŸ˜“ The male wedding avis were also rather repetitive and not that different from the previous story.

13. I think the male avi for this pass is an improvement on that time traveling movie star story pass. I canā€™t remember the name. šŸ˜“ The male wedding avis were also rather repetitive and not that different from the previous story.

14. Wish dogs were a reward ))): but the story pass is cute

Muschi likes this.
  15. Is there a way to get the tier 3 avi without the vip pass?

16. No

Muschi likes this.
  17. So do I only need one VIP pass to get tiers 2-4?

18. yes if ure only looking to get one specific avi set (fem OR masc), if u want both sets (fem AND masc) u will need two vip passes but u have to complete one vip story pass first before starting the second vip story pass.

19. Yes, you only need one VIP pass to get all avatars of your chosen gender.
    Actually no you don't need two VIP passes to get both feminine and masculine avatars.

Completing the whole story will give you all of the 4 avatars of the gender you chose. You will then have the option to restart the whole story to get the avatars of the opposite gender.

That means one VIP pass would give you avatars of all tiers of both genders, if you complete the story before the deadline.

20. ohh i understood wrong, thank u for clarifying! šŸ’€

Sweetest_Dream, Sansa and Muschi like this.