STORY PASS My Fairy (Dorm)Mother

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 12, 2021.

1. itโ€™s so expensive for just the last teirs to look decent๐Ÿ˜ they need to lower the price to like 34Ec because I highly doubt many people are gonna buy the quills

2. What do you mean? There are other rewards aside from the avatars that were mentioned.

Muschi and SweetStarr like this.
  3. Might buy one to sell ๐Ÿค” how much are they going for?

4. 8b would be a decent price for those.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Thanks!

If anyone wants to buy one for 8b wall me, Iโ€™ll sell one ๐Ÿฅฐ ya girl needs some bentos ๐Ÿ˜‚

-_Hope_- and SweetStarr like this.
  6. I love the story pass ๐Ÿ˜โค.

7. Sorry yโ€™all, sold it already ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

8. So happy they making the vip tradable so that the f2p players can buy it from bentos tysm about that Devs ๐Ÿ’“

9. Buying VIP story pass

10. hope it's gonna worth it. haven't bought story passes in a while ๐Ÿคž

11. I have a question: is tiers 1 avatar in cash storypass or in VIP ? (Not that I like tiers 1 but it's to know for my alts)

12. You can check the story tiers here -> (link).

Muschi likes this.
  13. That's why I ask this question it is based on this post and I didn't want to bother people there. Main storyline continued title is used for VIP story, do that means cash storypass gas no avatars ? Right ?

14. It has teir 1 avi

Muschi likes this.
  15. Thank you for confirmation.

16. my avatar for tier 1 story pass is not loading. I can't see it, and no one else can too. just shows "loading". tried everything: restarting my phone/changing avatars/clearing space in my phone and cache. nothing worked. please help. ๐Ÿ˜…

17. Narcis lives to be an attentionseeker

18. Some People are selling for 10 currently since they are new 9-10 at least for a bit until price goes down

19. I miss the stories that you could finish without using ecs ๐Ÿ™„

20. Thank you, again
    For making the passes tradeable
    The avatars are gorgeous
    Will definitely buy it