STORY PASS My Fairy (Dorm)Mother

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 12, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP Fanciful Quill and Tradeable Fanciful Quill are also in Trending.)
    The Fanciful Quill will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story, to finish the rest you will need to purchase the VIP Fanciful Quill, be traded the Tradeable Fanciful Quill.
    What is this other pass?
    This time there is a Tradeable Fanciful Quill.
    How does the Tradeable Fanciful Quill work?
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Fanciful Quill, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's!
    This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!!!
    You can only buy one Tradeable Fanciful Quill at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another!
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.
    Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Fanciful Quill will convert to a VIP Fanciful Quill in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?
    Once you begin the Story you will be given the option to choose which story you would like to play, and which Avatar Rewards you would like to earn. Avatars will come in these beautiful new boxes once you complete each Chapter!
    [​IMG]
    Can I do both stories and get both rewards?
    Yes! Once you complete the VIP Pass the first time you can restart the pass with the other story and collect the opposite Avatars.
    NOTE:
    Be sure to open the boxes containing the avatars prior to starting the story over as you may miss out on the proper rewards!

I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Fanciful Quill) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    What if I picked the wrong choices, will it be more difficult?
    It may take a bit longer to complete the Story Pass if you make the wrong choices, but shouldn't make things too difficult!
    I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    What if I got the True Ending, but want to restart the quest again anyway?
    You can only complete each of the stories once.
    Is the quest the exact same after you restart?
    Not exactly. On restarting the story, things will play out a bit differently.
    Can I do it a THIRD time?? Just to read the story?
    Sorry, not for this story 😔 But we'll see what we can do if we do a quest like this again!

DeathBelle, Mariahbozy, Fawn and 29 others like this.
  2. Naii whyyy

Leandro likes this.
  3. UwU story pass

Hoshinoko and Nightsky_ like this.
  4. I needed a story pass in mah life for dns🥴

5. This is cute!

Also just want to mention that the VIP quill in shop has the same color as the tradeable one :D

6. Fuck I'm out of ecs ✋😔

7. Why are those options so annoying, why can't it be like it was during hades vip story, so annoying, I'll keep my cash.

Aorcashi and Vampire like this.
  8. Oh, gorgeous!

9. Only the last tier is decent, I'll have to think abt it :/

Shotgun, Deathsangel and Kalista like this.
  10. anyone wanna donate a vip pass? lol. so much money

11. cute but- when can i get a black girl

12. Love the second and third Avi first and last eh

13. I'd pay for vip quill tradeable story pass if anyone selling