Can we make it so stickers work on walls pls

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DeianiraDragon, May 13, 2021.

1. Can we pls make the stickers work on walls?? We can use them in cc and dms but why not walls as well??

Brenley5 likes this.
  2. I think it’s due to how the sticker may not fit well on the wall.
    For example wall design post fits/ appears differently depending the device use. Thought it sound like a good idea 😊

3. Thank you for the reply🥰… and I can see what you are saying with it, it possibly could look different on walls

4. I mean the wall design did not aligned or show a pretty result on android compare to Apple and vice -versa so imagining the stickers that’s more what I meant :)

5. Can you imagine how many spamming issues would happen? Especially on leaderboard walls since everyone always posts there. “Looking for a farmer because ____ spammed stickers on my wall” 🥴petty stuff like that, is why we can’t have these nice things.

it could very well be added in the future and blocking could fix but this is pimd. It would still happen at times

GoddessHailey likes this.
  6. What would be the point of using them on walls???

7. you asking for a point on pimd?

8. I'm not really sure why sticker spamming is any different than text or emote spamming but okay

As you said, all you need to do is block the person to avoid them spamming your wall

Brenley5 and KakashiSensei like this.
  9. That's true , but yeah the idea is good

GoddessHailey likes this.
  10. Nothing wrong with this... Just don't know if it's worth the effort when the devs have many better things to do.

Some other easy task for them to work on while procrastinating on making a better game.

11. Sinjay!!!