Mystery Recipe???

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Yeah it seems we may have to wait for one extra item to combine them all together or something 🤷‍♀️

2. You need to collect the oven to

Ladylike and Amarilove like this.
  3. There's an oven available in Molly's deals that you need to get in order to combine your items.

Mal and Muschi like this.
  4. It’s not in mine

5. Restart the game every 5 mins or something, until it appears ✌️

Intoxication and Muschi like this.
  6. There’s an oven that you guys need to collect. I got the fruits and oven today so I don’t know when it’ll show for you guys.

Muschi and CapedClown like this.
  7. Update: If you have all four ingredients, restart your app. Find the oven in Molly’s deals and choose to bake to combine.

Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.
  8. What if u didn't get the first item cuz u don't read forumss

Hag likes this.
  9. It came back yesterday and a few players remind in campus chat about it
    I don’t know if it will be back

Resting_Grinch_Face and Muschi like this.
  10. Tbh the shop didn't refresh everyday and so I'm missing literally 1 item. I really want ata to put the items in the shop for 2 ec each.

11. Img isn’t loading

Tina- likes this.
  12. He just didnt post it right

Muschi likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

I hope this helps you! 😊

Losti, Muschi and Intoxication like this.
  14. 🍓💕

15. I missed everything

16. dw, judging from the way the sugar and eggs came back, i believe some of them will come back as the hunt hasn’t ended yet hopefully

Muschi likes this.
  17. Great mini event, and wish they do more like this in the future. However, they should do more advertisements about an event like this so more people can get it. They can add a notification or a number on the sale icon when molly corner have free items to collect or have the orange event icon on the forum like other event posts post do.

SavageNixi3 and ChesterLP like this.
  18. not everyone has their notifications on for the game.
    It won’t work on Molly Corner; only in the Molly deal version. so check your update game if you haven’t done it 3 weeks ago at least
    Multiple players have try to spread the world on campus chat. I hope this helps you and good luck (also sometime it doesn’t appear right away so reload the game to check your offer every day) other free gifts were given outside this “mini event” to incite to get used to it.

Muschi and ChesterLP like this.
  19. We getting another?