Bone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Rrrrrrr

Lol jk
    Anyone know a way how to help hold a bone in place to stop it moving around. Coz its fuckng me off and i cant think of any ideas. In my ankle if that makes a difference. Things i can actul do myself as well

2. Gorilla glue,pvc glue,or good ol cellotape

3. If your bone is freely moving around in a way it shouldn’t, webPIMD’ing probs ain’t your best bet

4. Just looking for ideas. Coz the hospital is mega under staffed. And so coz my foot isnt dangling off my leg bleeding out they wont do shit. Its gonna be years before i actul manage to get in. Ik 100% that i just need screws put in to hold it now but that aint gonna happen any time soon so want ideas on what to try to help it. Never know if never ask. Someone might have some ideas

5. You probably should just visit a doctor. If the bone is broken it can heal improperly if left alone and may end up requiring it to be re-broken in the future in order to heal.

Broken_Angel11 likes this.
  6. U gone old thatswhy

7. Its not broken its from a bone graft. Its a bit of bone just sitting there. When they did the surgery at 1st my calf was so tight they had to cut my muscle to the limit of what they safely could to lengthen it and even then the bone was suoer tight to get in. But that was about 10yrs ago and it starting to move around now. I just need screws put in to hold it now but gonna be years before that happens with how the hospital is atm

8. Maybe they can get you a quick cast or moon boot without doing the full on surgery?

9. That will piss me off more coz will force me to have to quit my course. And so will also put me out of work for even longer