3 Week Hunts?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hayes, Jun 5, 2021.

1. To be honest, I don’t appreciate how ATA did not inform or even EXPLAIN why we got a three week hunt. They just implemented the changed and went with it. Unless they announced it somewhere with an explanation that I didn’t see, I think it’s bs.

Longer hunts = bigger drop requirements = forcing players to play longer = forcing pay to win players to buy more dogs and cats = make more money.

that’s really how I’m seeing, and that’s basically typical ATA fashion.

So bs. Stick to two weeks because most of the hunts nowadays are just unbearable and ugly to look at (no offense to the talented artists).

2. They've done 3 week hunts before, but not often. I think we have had 2 of them before.

I'm not a fan either, but they also don't really give reasoning for 1 week hunts so I don't expect them to do so for 3 week hunts either. I assume that just worked with a schedule they have for hunts they want and the dates they want them to occur on.

A 3 week hunt requires less content creation for them than having a 2 week hunt and then a 1 week hunt to fill in these 3 weeks.

3. I think they just did a three week one because if u look at the calendar, this hunt would prolly end at June 14-15 so then a two week hunt or two one week hunts would be next and then that hunt would end at around June 28-29 hence the Fourth of July hunt would immediately be at the right time or smthng

4. I agree 3 weeks of hunt is too long.

Thought, I felt like some players (not the well-known/ big stats of this community) wanted a longer one to have more time to reach requirements (different types) or goals.
    + the player don’t need to be in the lb. People don’t need to do all the tiers even if they wish too. Others told me they were less interested in this hunt.

My perception was that long hunt mean you can choose to take it slow/ break from the game. Go visit other clubs and socialize => some players are that type (depend on the player’s club(s) rules 😆)

I also see 3 weeks hunt an ideal to randomize the parties afterwards. And last year, I think there was a lot of glitches into implementing a new hunt/ and pride items June 1-2. By starting 1 week earlier the hunt, it sounds less problematic in terms of placing new contents in times. I might be wrong too. 🙈

True a lot of clubs will do higher req in order to stay afloat and active. Or else they will struggle to complete parties unless they started kicking members every hour. 😬 Which to my knowledge some players disliked to be kick during their sleep in order for the clubs to complete parties in time if they call LBH who technically should not be staying this long to help to finish a party.

You are definitely right if you want to complete this hunt. We, players who often do POTD/ PPOTD and not many ec won’t go far.

Lastly, on another point, I do know that in less than 10 hours of the first day of the hunt around 10 players have completed the hunt drops tiers 🙊 (200k drops) and that’s even more players at this time of the hunt so I don’t see how different it is? 🤔

LeeJarrett likes this.
  5. No one is forcing anyone to spend a cent on this game. People make their own decisions. Dont blame ata coz you have reckless spending habits

Minori42, Cavalera, Porksil0g and 6 others like this.
  6. Tru blames ATA and probably any MOD with a Body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater.

: (

7. Nahh its all on you

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  8. I reject your deposit lady-Super glad you’re not the final say tho.

Tru : (

9. It is a good length.

10. Maybe they wanted a summer break. Everyone deserves a once in a while break I guess

Cinnabun and Muschi like this.
  11. I did not consent to this hunt either.

I did not consent to any party hunts.

I did not consent to peacetags.

I did not consent to cat cafe, pizza parties and whatever this dog thing is.

And yet....here we are. Ugh.

Kefo and Taniho like this.
  12. I wasn’t enthusiastic at first, but I’m not complaining. Tier 6 in the main story is normally the highest I can go without EC parties in 2 weeks. The drop requirement only went up 10% while time increased by 50%, so I can put in about 25-30% less effort per day to get the same tier rewards, and the change of pace is appreciated.

EC players might have gotten the short end of the stick, though, with longer intervals between side stories and more paid time spent on the main story.

13. Tbh i dont really mind this three week hunt since it gives more players, specifically f2p ones, more time to get avi boxes and stats but the problem with this hunt is that it’s ugly imo, I wouldn’t complain if it was maybe idk cute or smthng scary so ppl would get the most out of it but it’s an ugly hunt so yeah lol

14. Like they need your permission right? 😂 and this isn’t the first 3 week hunt. Take a break, uninstall and come back next hunt ✌🏼

15. rekt

16. 3 weeks is not long enough

17. ??? Could you elaborate, please ?

18. How is it not? We’ve been doing two week hunts for the longest time. I just wish with the 3 week hunts they didn’t up the amount you need to collect. Even at 30MCS I struggle to hit 40k without going to one flash.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  19. Same happens with 1 week hunts. Drops the amount you need

20. Thought you reach 40 k
    I’m at 30k I think I’ll be able to reach it. It really depend how often you hit a party and what you do. We will see if I really need to go to a flash at the end and can’t reach my bet 😂

not sure what you mean but during 1 week mainly struggle because they aren’t active
    Let’s say it’s a two weeks hunts; most people will be more active on the last week of the hunt but that’s observation from my personal club so there’s obvs different patterns

and I hope to hear from you @Hayes. What are your thoughts from the comments? As you were the one who initiate it. 😊