7 Day V.I.P. should give better rewards🤷‍♂️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Xx-Shogun-xX-, Jun 2, 2021.

1. I'm tired of purchasing the 7 Day V.I.P. package and getting pieces of useless stuff to combine. The only good thing is the dns and e.c.🤷‍♂️ Why are we spending money on a 7 Day rip-off? ATA has made new ads about "The New Items & Avatars" you can get from the 7 Day V.I.P. and yes we all know and understand it's the luck of the draw. But buying the package for months and getting dumb useless things?? Either take out the useless filler, or have better rewards with each draw, or make it easier to acquire useful items, furni and avatars from the 7 Day V.I.P. package

Tay3239 likes this.
  2. It gives more DNs than the $20 DN pack for the same price, 70EC, 7 pimd keys which cost 10EC each normally, extra spinner tokens, and the 7 boxes. My box luck sucks and I always get crap from them too, but it's still extra items. imo it's worth it for the dns, ec, and keys alone, ez

Alicia, Oopsgottablast, Azari and 2 others like this.
  3. I buy for the notes, keys, ecs and extra spins. It more than pays for itself, just with the notes. It’s impossible to make everyone happy but the VIP deal is the best value in PIMD in my humble opinion.

Oopsgottablast, Azari and Tay3239 like this.
  4. People expect everything for nothing these days >.>

Azari and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  5. Top deals for Ecs/Dns
    - Cafe Express Sale ($135 Total bc you need to build up to it)
    - VIP
    - $100 Deal

Breakdown
    $135
    - 153 Dns
    - 1078 Ecs
    - 6 cats
    - 5 Cps

$140 (VIP)
    - 245 Dns
    - 490 Ecs
    - 49 Champagne Box
    - 49 Keys
    - 3x spinner token
    Spinner Token Analysis
    Assumption: You collect token 8 times per day
    - 118 Spins?
    - 25% Extra cash

$100
    - 1050 ECs or 165 Dns

I think the numbers speak for themselves

Alicia, Azari and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  6. The DNs and keys alone is worth it imo. Plus you get extra cash on parties. If you don’t like it, DONT BUY IT. And those “stupid combinable things” as you can then can be sold for bentos/chibis. You get yours moneys worth.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  7. Complaining about a good deal with extra free stuff in it🤦🏼‍♀🤦🏼‍♀🤦🏼‍♀

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  8. Don't listen to these ass kissing saps who never been on a leaderboard tell you "It's worth it"....

STOP PAYING AND YOU WON'T HAVE A REASON TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ATA'S OP AF IAP's ITEMS BUT YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU IT'S ALL CRAP IF YOU ASK ME

Alicia likes this.
  9. Comparable to other p2w games this is a huge rip off its the ATA way. Maximize profit and put out sub par game updates.