CONTEST Show your Pride. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Hey everyone! Pride is here and we want nothing more than to hear from you, our community. Pride can mean something different to everyone and show itself in all kinds of unique and special ways. That's why we want to learn what exactly Pride means to YOU.

Through June, we want you to share whatever makes you think of Pride or helps you show and express it. Songs, pictures, drawings, quotes, memories-- whatever! We don't really want to put a limit on what you can share since this entirely about sharing and showcasing Pride, and we want everyone to have the chance to participate in that.

Like, me for example, I'd share that my all-time favourite queen is Bianca Del Rio. If you disagree... well, that's fine, but...

[​IMG]

We also know that it can sometimes be hard to participate in things like this, especially if you're not confident in sharing things like a drawing or painting! That's why we wanted to help with that too! Whether you want to draw on these yourselves or bust out an MS Paint masterpiece, here is some linework for our latest avatars! We hope that these can help anyone that wants to participate with a drawing/coloring, but just needs some help to get started.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SO.

The choice is yours! We really can't wait to see what we all have to share. We want this to be a celebration!

And once we've heard from everyone at the end of the month, celebrations deserve gifts,
    don't they?
    πŸ‘€

We will be accepting submissions for this 'contest' until June 30th, 12:00 p.m. PST!

[​IMG]

Also, we would like to share some of these entries on our Instagram story with the rest of our community and have our very own 'PIMD Pride Parade', so please indicate whether you are alright with us sharing your submission or not! The choice is up to you.
    If you'd like to have your post shared to our story and also want your Instagram tagged, we can do that too! Just let us know. 😁

Also also, it should go without saying but this is a celebration of Pride. There will be zero tolerance for any harassing, discriminatory, hateful, vulgar, or offensive messages. I will ban you.

Posting to the Forum

Finally, if you want to post your own picture/video but you're not sure how, here are some quick steps!

✩ Download Imgur.
    ✩ Pick your file to post.
    ✩ Hold down onto the file until a bar pops up.
    ✩ Press the Copy Post Link button.
    ✩ Press the landscape button.
    ✩ Paste your link and press β€œInsert”.

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2022
  2. cute idea!

Day likes this.
  3. wait i can colour

this is great

4. What about the room tho?

5. Wait! I love this idea! Happy Pride everyone! πŸ₯³

6. My dumb butt thinking this was the monthly stuff.. ignore me

NotYourGhoulfriend likes this.
  7. Awe yeaaaaaaah contest time!! gotta get ready πŸ–πŸ

Azari and Intoxication like this.
  8. Also, just to clarify, this contest runs until June 30th or July 1st? And at what time during the day? 12pm PDT (changeover)? I don't see a deadline exact date in the post and just want to make sure.

ATAClaptrap likes this.
  9. Make sure to colour between the lines!

But not necessarily a contest as everybody is a winner!

We want to see how everyone shows their pride and we will share it with the whole community on Instagram!
    :D

10. Would be great to have your submissions in at 12pm PDT June 30th.
    But feel free to share your submission sooner if its ready!

Everyone is a winner in this as we want to see what everyone has to show us!

11. Thank you Claptrap for amending the original post!

12. We all posted at the same time. πŸ˜… Triple jinx.

13. I wish i had a drawing pad again it so annoying trying to color with a mouse havng done it in over 1yr

14. Exciting!

15. Claptrap deleted his post rip. :(

16. Are you guys gonna fix the pansexual pin bc its the wrong colors. The colors for the pansexual flag is now different