πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈ Dream Dorm Designer πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by starkisses, May 27, 2021.

1. Hi, I’m Dream. I’m a long-time player and avid trader. The dorm feature is my favorite part of this game right now, but I realized that making a cohesive dorm room is pretty hard if you don’t have in-game currency to buy and trade with other players. Since my favorite aspect of the game is designing dorms, I thought it would be fun to collect furniture and design dorms to auction off at a low price, then use the profit to buy more furniture for dorms.

*✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓂 π’Ήπ‘œπ“‡π“‚ *:ο½₯゚✧*

I would auction off a dorm, with a low entry bid price. From what I’ve seen, dorm sets go for 30-40 bentos, so I figured 10 bentos would be a fair entry price, but I’m open to pricing suggestions! Chibis and bentos would be the currency for bidding, with 40 chibis = 1 bento.

Some dorm sets will include 499ec and 999ec, some will not. Either way, there will be a high chance of getting an entire dorm set for a low price in the auction. If you win, you’re free to do whatever you please with the dorm items! I just like making dorms and want a way to keep making them! 😁

*✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒢 π“Š 𝒸 𝓉 𝒾 π‘œ 𝓃 *:ο½₯゚✧*

If this is an idea that people like and becomes popular, I would love to do dorm giveaways for new or low stat players, since getting furniture is hard for them.

Why am I doing this?
    Again, I’m a longtime player and I just really like making dorms. I know some players don’t really care about the dorms but it’s my favorite aspect and I know there are some who feel the same way 😁 so, I’m making this thread to propose my idea, see who’s interested, and get some suggestions. Please don’t hate on me because I will get my feelings hurt lol.

I have one dorm up and ready to be sold, take a look!

iSamantha_, Bella27315 and kkitten like this.
  2. I'm definitely interested!

3. Ooh! This might be helpful for those who may need inspiration/ideas on what kind of dorm look they want to have. Rather than opting for only full set dorms, I think having customized ones that look great would be a good thing ❀️

Good luck hun ~πŸ€

4. ^^
    I vote for customized dorms because I've had friends asking me to give them dorm ideas of mixing different dorms but sadly I'm no expert at dorm stuff, so I think this will be a really good one! And will help many peeps :)

5. Thank you guys, that’s exactly why I wanted to do it!

I’m also accepting donations of any unwanted furniture for dorm giveaways.

6. πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈ dream dorm giveaway πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™€οΈ read wall for rules. ends at 12pst!

7. I’ll be doing another dorm giveaway soon πŸ’ž there is proof on my wall that I’m a trusted host. Please donate any furniture/chibis/bentos so that I can build a beautiful dorm for a player who is 1mcs or less πŸ™‚

8. I’m back with another dorm raffle! Check out the rules and info on my wall πŸ‚

9. since the last raffle was a flop, I have a new one on my wall

budding romance dorm (no 999)
    Β° πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 dorm raffle πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 Β°

ends 12/30

1 chibi - 1 entry

1 bento - 10 entries

1 bed - 20 entries

1 desk - 30 entries

1 499 - 50 entries

1 999 - 100 entries

don’t delete my posts off of your wall πŸ§ΈπŸ’•