EVENT πŸŽ‚ Bake no Mistake

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, May 20, 2021.

1. Last gif wheein love that πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ₯°

[ATA]Ashe likes this.
  2. Wow, you guys never let us down, you keep on giving us avis we don't want, that's something amazing. Maybe next hunt you'll let us get cool avis without using ec for keys or go top 100. Just imagine.

3. 3 weeks hunts are so stupid and boring. This one is no different. So we follow a trash invite hunt with a trash 3 week hunt. πŸ™„

4. another baking hunt FOR THREE WEEKS ? whoa

5. Damn i just started baking 2 weeks ago

_Lukas and QueenOfSorrows like this.
  6. 3 weeks really?

_Lukas, Woes, FastForward and 3 others like this.
  7. They never do a pride hunt. Pride is always the monthly thing.

8. The lb and side story avis 😻😻

9. This is honestly really disappointing. I feel like we offer idea after idea and you guys continue to pull out very generic boring hunts. Why don't we have an umbrella academy hunt? Why don't we do another hunt where we learn about a county's culture and history? Why don't we have a hunt that centers around something more meaningful than "baking" when we just had the friends giving hunt, we just had the chefs kiss hunt, we just had all these hunts that were food inspo, and you guys just keep recycling the same ideas over and over.

-bored-

10. I dont mind the hunt but like, why make asian avis and make them so unreachable almost every time?
    Tf is your teams problem to not be able to makes at least some as main or first side story? You already barely make asian avis like seriously, tf is your/your teams problem? It isnt that hard to not make caucasian or ppl of colour as main/side story (a. k. a easy reachable) for once.

11. I figured a baking hunt would be next, it matches the recent yearly theme. I would’ve loved something a little less common, like another dino theme or even a hunt dedicated to pride right as June is about to start.

12. My thoughts exactly

QueenOfSorrows and Bunni_B like this.
  13. 3 weeks for a generic hunt like that? Y'all really don't care anymore lol this app is getting less and less appealing...

14. ah, yay, been on this game for barely a year and this is already my second bake hunt.

I see that inspiration and creativity isn't a requirement here

15. πŸ°πŸ’•

16. 20 days πŸ’€?!?

Yall idk how Imma not lose my mind, do you need design ideas or something just hmu fr, I can't even, the avis aren't even that nice but 20DAYS?! RIP fam

17. Why would you make it 3 weeks??? Wtf! So it means it will take more time to get the side drops avatar? I don’t like it all, go back to 1-2 weeks please πŸ—Ώ