A Lite box Petition

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Petite, May 22, 2021.

?

Yay or nay?

1. Yay

54 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. Nay

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Indifferent

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. SIMPLER LITE BOX OPENING

This is a petition/discussion forum for making an easier way to open mass lite boxes or normal boxes that require keys. Either way I know that the speeder reward boxes in particular are a pain for everybody. The attached images below are my personal edits that I would like some feedback/ healthy discussion about. Let me know if you support this idea!

[​IMG]

2. Meh. If people wanna open them they will do it. People will only not open them if they dont want the speed ups

LeeJarrett and Kefo like this.
  3. Been wanting something like this!!! 💗

-Mallika- likes this.
  4. Support or cut down the animation atleast.

5. How many threads and polls must we have on this...

LeeJarrett and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  6. While this would definitely be difficult to adjust for, I do think it would be beneficial. Obviously, people will open boxes if they really want to no matter what, but this would help cut down on time when boxes are piled up and ultimately result in more attention to gameplay rather than sitting in your inventory opening 50 speed up reward boxes for tens of minutes (especially if connection is bad..).

7. People complain about ATA being all about money. They whine about not getting free stuff. We get free stuff. Well now we have toooooo muchhhhh free stuff, helppppp usssss. ATA YOU GAVE ME SO MANY BOXES TO OPEN I CANT PAY ATTENTION TO GAME PLAY 😭
    Since they are a “pain for everybody” I say ATA just get rid of them. Then we don’t have to see anymore stupid threads where stupid people claim they don’t have enough time in the day to open up all their free stuff in a game wahhhhh

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. I f*cking need this option! Hahaha
    Wanted to open mine, all at the same time! Hell, it will save time!

-Mallika- likes this.
  9. This is a you problem that you want Ata to fix. Stop hoarding your boxes and just open them.

LeeJarrett, Kefo and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  10. Doubt ATA will make an open all feature unless they can benefit from it. Maybe include the open all feature on a VIP paying option.

Muschi likes this.
  11. no it’s a quality of gameplay problem, I’m not hoarding anything, I get 50 of these boxes a day almost, it gets to be too much.

Intensive likes this.
  12. thats a good idea actually! It might make them more inclined to include but the people will whine about how the collectathon xc event can be bought

13. No … suffer

LeeJarrett and Petite like this.
  14. I really don’t understand some people’s frustration with this idea lol it wouldn’t do any harm. The way you edited the pictures keeps it really simple 🤷🏻‍♀️ It really wouldn’t be too crazy of a code to add, it would mirror the piggies and being able to open multiples. The main issue would be the randomizing of drop numbers/etc., but that’s why it wouldn’t be an “open all”, it would likely be a “choose how many” up to a smaller number, but still multiple.

Petite likes this.
  15. It's not a gameplay problem. I have zero issues tapping on a box, then tapping open right after I get one.

The only issue I have is getting ec to buy keys. But that's because I don't want to spend money on this app.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  16. All I can get behind is less clicking and animation per box. I don't want a bulk-opening option.

17. I support less animation please not a single click for every single reward. I've no problem opening them all but I'd get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to click through every freaking animation... per box...

18. Another thing is shortening the animation of the spinner bc that thing takes so long when the item is almost immediately won

MayaTheHopeful, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  19. If ur on android, you can minimize and reopen the app after you start the spinner, and the rewards should be there instantly when you reopen it.

-Nally-, MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  20. Yeah so why not just cut the animation entirely if the game is so fast at retrieving the reward