Bully boy club

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Brother_Evelio_Seneschal, May 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

2. I think that was to avoid the dozens of bot alts. Not an obsessed person that plays 10 accounts. Looks like we have a new forum police officer. *yawn*

3. Fuck off with your double standards

4. Time to unionize and take that guy out.

5. Your club sounds weak. They should stand up to him. Show them this thread and ask the owner if they want to help thr community 😊

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  6. His club all bar 5 or 6 are his alts he keeps tripping up and making comments about things that he's said hulkamania2 was the new one last night

MISSMACKENZIE likes this.
  7. I agree it’s bs because he can constantly hit you with his alts plus I tried talking to him but he refused to show me evidence

8. He has no evidence where as I have a ton of it

9. You are giving Fred exactly what he wants. Tons and tons of attention. This will never end if you keep fussing and complaining. Fight back, stay self pinned, use a peace tag, find a sfw friendly club. But stop giving him your attention.

10. I know he hasn’t got anything to show that’s why he’s refusing to show it 😂

11. We have but the idiots will not stop they need farmed or all kicked off the game

12. They aren’t going to be kicked off the game for hiring tutors or farming. No matter how badly you want them to be. You are feeding his ego with this thread, so I will no longer be commenting.

13. I just think it's bullshit that admins will kick out members based on what this bully boy is claiming. He's twisting facts and admins don't even bother to verify. Seriously ffs...

14. That's a problem with your club, not a problem with his farming you. If he's hiring your tuts and hitting you than you are literally in a sfw. There's no twisting facts about it.

Ask yourself why you'd want to be in a club that'll kick you out when you need help the most?

Kefo, V_Witchy_101 and TheSagittarian like this.
  15. I was in a non sfw club and I got kicked because of him constantly hitting the prez and vice prez

16. Yeah...and?

That's how sfw works. If you're hitting someone you don't want them staying sp on a party. If they're providing that party for you, than they're helping you and then they're in the sfw too.

Like I said, reevaluate what you're looking for in a club.

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  17. Because there are jobs that you can do so either way you can stay sp. You do realise that they have put us in sfw because he's a pervert and a liar.

18. Jobs are useless. Give fuck all cash and dont give drops for hunt. Why should someone lower their game value coz of a noob?
    If he keeps coming at you asking for socials or nudes or whatever.... screenshot it and send it to ata in a help ticket. Bitching about it isnt gonna fix anything. Deal with it and hit back ir ignore it and keep blocking him

Farming is part of the game. No one is gonna get banned for playing the game how its ment to be played. Go find another game to play if you are so against pvp

19. Its their club they can kick or add whoever they want for whatever reason they want. Non sfw clubs are that for a reason. They dont wanna deal with pvp so they kick people in sfw to avoid it. Join a sfw club

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  20. “They need to be farmed” so the group of you that are complaining about him FARM him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.