Hunt Suggestions โ™ก

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I would kill for an ATLA hunt ๐Ÿฅบ also a sailor moon hunt would be on top of the list :โ€)

-GabyxP2, Figgles, Cinnabun and 4 others like this.
  2. I Definitely Wanna See A Shark Week Hunt During Shark Week! Like Have Shark Mascot Avis, Scuba Diver Avis, Or Avis With Shark Apparel.

REBELDE and Demi like this.
  3. A magical animal hunt. Phionex dragons centars it would be awesome

DaniDaniBoBani likes this.
  4. I think an american indian hunt related to native americans would be cool several here are proud to be part american indian

REBELDE likes this.
  5. I would do a complete Originals or Vampire Diaries hunt ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’• we like dark goth stuff

6. Caveman hunt! Fire pit. Stone age kinda shit

MissGranger likes this.
  7. Lowkey hoping that they would make a Friends (Tv Show) theme for their coming reunion ๐Ÿฅบ

8. CORALINE THEME PLEASE. BUTTONS ON EYES

Ciabatta, Adoringly, -GabyxP2 and 8 others like this.
  9. Yesss. Creepy doll-like avis

Ciabatta and Adoringly like this.
  10. streetwear themed! streetwear/techwear.

CodeMistake likes this.
  11. Iโ€™m a weeb so anime ๐Ÿฅต Demon slayer is popular kinda a Japanese twist ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฐ

Ciabatta and Cinnabun like this.
  12. ATA please bring back a furniture shard side event soon. If people have to upgrade to get the daily XC story met imagine the $$$ people would spend to make oodles of furniture just like the fae furniture event you did.... (whispers) moooooooney think about hard lol

13. New Revamped Hunt Idea

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผI think there should be male hunts made for the males of PIMD. The avatars should look more โ€œmanlyโ€. Instead they are always rather feminine with pink or purple accenting colors. But why not have them with blues / blacks / greens? They should be emphasized not only on the hunt avatars but also on the furnishings and the miscellaneous items that we receive during each hunt.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผThe avatars that are considered to be the best or the most thought out tend to be the avatars received/rewarded for getting T10 or T100 during the current hunt. BUT I would want the avatars that you get from Mollyโ€™s 2.1K reward goal and Cordelia Tasks at 3K reward avatars to be just as thought out and designed with details (like some T10 & T100 avatars).

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผI think as a community on PIMD we want more than what we are receiving. The avatars need to be made at a higher quality for all tiers (more than what they are now for the lower tiers). Yes people do pay money, but I think that you guys as the creators of PIMD need to also remember the loyal players who do NOT spend money on the hunts.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผThese hunts need to still provide gratification for getting a new avatar. The last 6 hunts have been disappointing to say the least because it seems there isnโ€™t as much creativity and they feel rushed.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ One hunt I have in mind is a Samurai hunt. I know in the past there was a Samurai Stories Hunt called โ€œA Rain of Peach Blossomsโ€. Like most hunts you have to spend a decent amount of money to achieve the best looking avatar. Players had to purchase the premium pass for 249 ec, for the most detailed avatar.:mad:

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ
    Unlike this Stories Hunt, the hunt I would want for the future would be one where you wouldnโ€™t have to spend a lot of money to get a decent Samuari inspired avatar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ The Samurai Hunt that I would want to see would have both the masculine and feminine avatars with swords at their waist. One could be in their hand while the other sword hangs at their waist.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ
    The miscellaneous items could all relate to Samurai. Some would be small tokens that they would of carried around with them during this time period. Food that they would of eaten, hats that they would have worn, and face masks that they might have had on them. Along with shoes and/or accessories that they would have had on them while traveling.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ I believe you could make an entire hunt out of this theme, with a lot of detail and some effort. Below Iโ€™ve posted some anime inspired Samuri, both feminine and male.

Female Inspiration

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Male Inspiration

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ
    Hopefully youโ€™ve found some inspiration for a future hunt / revamped Samuri Hunt. I would really love seeing a super strong looking female and male avatar among this hunt in the future.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผSpecifically ones that arenโ€™t going to cost a lot of money. Please create avatars that are worth chasing, and that are easily attainable. :oops:

#573 V4MPY, May 19, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2021
  14. Ooh, I'd love an Addams Family or vampire castle-esque kind of hunt, or even a full-on psychiatric asylum/hospital hunt (comparable to October's monthly furni). I'm having throwbacks to last year when we had a pirate hunt around this time ๐Ÿค— I loved it so much!

15. I agree, another samurai hunt would be nice. Any Asian themed hunt would nice to see, with new dorms and avatars both, considering there arenโ€™t many compared to other themes.

I also agree that the majority of the male avatars have a rather peculiar femininity to them and more masculine avatars are needed.

Great suggestion V4MPY!

Ciabatta, REBELDE, smartaxx and 2 others like this.
  16. We need some good male avis and good hunt like this..

Ciabatta and V4MPY like this.
  17. I love you guys ideas about certain hunts we should have. I would like a fashion hunt avi even though we have some already but more of like glamour, modelish , and cute female and male Avis. Also, anime theme hunt would be great to and some dope Avis for that hunt as well.

Hopefully, when Hallloween comes up I would like a scary hunt theme like, Freddy Krueger ๐Ÿคค, Clowns, Chucky, Michael Myers, Jason, and so many more. Any whooo, I am supporting my friend thread so please leave good ideas , which you guys are.

- Jia ๐Ÿ’‹

18. I agree ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜

Ciabatta and V4MPY like this.

19. YESSS MORE WOMEN WITH SWORDS!

Great ideas Vampy ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

20. Yes please! This is exactly what everyone what's!

Lizos and V4MPY like this.