Lost Bentos

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _PurpleDragon_2, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have lost my 30 Bentos , there are no trades nor did I shifted to other account , not did buy anything of it. I have been asking ata for answer and all they are doing is deleting my Request in support. People are saying ata took it as I have I bought for real money which is false. I have sold stuff in past and they were lying in my account since more then a year.

2. Nothing we can do about it. If ata has found dodgey shit going on with your acc then they will take your shit. Send them photos of your bank statements for the last year to prove no weird transactions happened if you are that bothered about it

3. Better they take them rather than give you a whole ass bento anchor. And if you're gonna keep trying to get to them through help tickets, make sure you're being polite, because they will close rude tickets on the spot.

4. Account information like this is best handled via Support. Try to explain your situation clearly and in detail through a Help Ticket rather than in forums.

If you have already received a response from a help ticket, spamming further tickets with the same information may explain the lack of response.

Phobia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.