Uhm.. the new offer wall?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by NurseBecky, May 17, 2021.

1. Can we please talk about how much of a joke this is šŸ˜‚
    Itā€™s ATAs job to bring in money. Thatā€™s not my issue, idc.
    I donā€™t mind spending money on something I want. If I donā€™t feel itā€™s worth the price, whatever I just donā€™t buy it. But this new offer wall is like... desperate?

Today it had one lite box for $0.99
    You could buy enough ec to open two real boxes for $1.99....
    It also has one piece of furni, not even at a discounted price, same price as always, but itā€™s ā€œfeaturedā€ so if you buy this one plant you get ONE- thatā€™s right, one- building material. Not enough to level the furni, you still need 9 more for a level 2 upgrade.

So I find myself saying wtf here for more than one reason. I canā€™t believe that this was ATAs best attempt at getting more money because, well itā€™s sad lol and I desperately hope the online community is smarter than to fall for this shit.

2. My thoughts exactly. Whoā€™s dumb enough to buy a lite box at the same price of opening a real box, which is already overpriced to begin with?

The furniture offer is even more of a joke. Considering that the EC:šŸ± rate is 25:1, youā€™re essentially being asked to pay the equivalent of 75c for something that shouldnā€™t cost more than 5c on the open market, and a single piddly upgrade item barely changes how egregiously awful the deal is.

3. While we talk about the offers, has anyone ever seen a piece of dyable furniture? I havenā€™t and find it funny they still promote the dye.

4. Iā€™ve honestly never looked. I donā€™t see a point and paying to change the color of furni

5. They showed on the thread what exact furni can be died. It wasnt much to start with

6. I know that. My question was who had ever seen any of it. Iā€™ve never gotten any or even seen one. So I was curious.

7. Oh. Ive never bothered looking coz not paying money just to change the color of something

8. ATA should pay you for free marketing advice. Tru supports business but honestly the lite box promotion has to be the worst promo in the history of ever on any app.

ATA shame on you : (

9. Donā€™t forget the awesome free offer. 1 piggy bank.

dangerhighvoltage likes this.