POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. What is the Kiran's tarot deck?

2. Can play a game i forgot what the command for it is

3. Its a showcase item. If you have it, you'll be able to use the chat command /tarot on club chats and in private messages. Three cards would be drawn for you, just like a tarot reading, after typing the command.

Honor and Muschi like this.
  5. Op dont exist on pimd anymore

6. Will we get back venetian storypass again?

7. Nope. Ata does new things to keep things rotating fresh instead of repeating old things all the time (which people complain about happening). Ata has always put end dates on the threads of all the story passes to make it clear its a limited thing. Im also pritty sure that 1 lasted almost 2yrs as well. Thats more then enuf time to finish it

Muschi and Vo like this.
  8. hm is the ms mischief mod item?

9. I have images of a list of tutor stats and what their price should be (ifk hoe to attach it here) but it starts at 100kcs. I have new people who ask me what their price shoulf be but they are under 100kcs so idk. Is there some formula to figure it out? If their is i would really appreciate someone sharing that info!

10. I'll dm you but you have to upload the image to an image-hosting site like imgur and then insert its .jpg url into the auto-coder in forums, and that will surround it in coded text that will allow it to appear as an image in forums.

11. My I'd is banned permanently how can I recover it back

12. Send a ticket in the help section. that will allow you to talk directly to the app's developers and they may be able to restore your account.

Honor and Muschi like this.
  13. Permanently means forever. You cant get it back

Honor likes this.
  14. How do you get them?

15. Right now the only way to get that item is through trades.

Lunarine and Muschi like this.
  16. Can somebody start a thread about how the free ec wall isn’t free at all?

17. Everyone gets different things. So that would be false information

Muschi likes this.
  18. Wowww well all mines are subscriptions and donations

19. is it possible to run another account in a same app which is showing account expelled.

20. I am not sure what you mean but if you get expelled, you can't get on to unlink that profile.

and then the device will be locked out from pimd.